Childhood Lovers

Chapter Thirty-two

Hwan's Pov:

Few days later ~

I and hoon took the coffee cup from the table in the living room while keeping a tired look on our face. Our mom and aunty yooni are inside the kitchen making breakfast for us while grandma sit infront of us on the other couch beside us. I try so hard to keep my mouth shut but it's looks like I can't but only to let out a scoffs. Our cousins and their mate went to trip bc it's summer break and the only people are here is me,hoon,mom and dad, aunty yooni and uncle Daeshim, grandma and grandpa, Yuri and olivia. I called them all to gather at here telling them it's an important thing to discuss. Olivia is tired so Yuri took her to the guest room inside the appartment while Dakota is still sleeping in hana's bedroom. It's been  five days Hana went missing and she nowhere to be found while I tried to call her several times but she wouldn't pick up. We're so worried about her. Dad asked me to not let the medias to find out hana's missing so I keep an eye on everyone. I asked a friend of mine who is intelligent in tracking devices so I told him to help me to track hana's phone. He said,he would let me update if he could track her phone and I impatiently waiting for his call. Grandma became so silent since the incident happened and I can't help myself but worry about my sister. My head pounded with tension as I put the coffee cup on the table and glare at grandma who was again looking away from my murderous gaze. Grandpa is beside her but wouldn't dare to comfort her because he knows grandma has done something to hana. Dakota become so pale due to the lose of hana's absence,his mate. We werewolf will become weak if we stay away from our mate even a day so we tried to feed him but he wouldn't open his mouth but only to stare at the balcony with that daze look like he was hypnotized by something or someone. I could feel some energy is protecting him but couldn't make it out what the hell is happening. Vampire? We already got rid of them from the whole korea bc they are the most cruel and greedy creatures in the world. They have killed innocent people and fed on them so we werewolf community took an action and killed every live of that bloodsucking monsters. Well not in this generation when it happens but from our great-great grandfathers generation. There is no chance any of them would be here and what kind of sick joke is this? Hana is a vampire? A hybrid? WTF. I think grandma is getting crazy day by day from her stupid fantasy stories. If she tell us there is witches and fairies are still living the big mountain area then I will believe. Bc some witches are being the doctors at here in korea and they are so helpful with their white magic. Ya know saving lifes and healing people. Helpful to make good potions using their magic. Yeah they won't use black magic and if they do, that means they go against the rules and be punished. A family friend of mine is a witch's son who mated with a beta men. So I believe in witches and other creatures but vampire is no longer here. Witnessing dakota's suffering from hana's absence, grow my concern. Thinking being an alpha, Hana will feel more exhausted and in immense pain that caused my wolf to whine from worry. My mom was a crying mess these past few days and I couldn't say anything but only to comfort her. Dad still looks a firm alpha, but I can see the sadness flowing through his glowing eyes for his daughter. We all are worried. Where could be hana? What horrible thing happened to her that night? What caused dakota to go lifeless like this? Where are you hana?!!

Hoon:"Hey are you okay brother?"
(Hoon brought me back from my thoughts as I looked at him dazed. He has a look of worry in his eyes as I frown.)

Me:"Y-yeah I'm okay hyung. I-im just zoned out sorry. What were you saying?"
(I asked calmly but he looked in distress. I give him a confused look but he suddenly wiped my cheeks with a frown. What?)

Hoon:" You're not okay hwan. Why were you crying? Don't worry we'll find hana soon but now, I want an explanation from someone here!"
(He says while straightly glaring at grandma who flinched by his cold tone. I nods and looked at her coldly as my mom and aunty yooni walk out from the kitchen to the living room. )