Childhood Lovers

Chapter Twenty-seven

  ____________________________________
                    Waring:18+
  ____________________________________

Hana's Pov:

Next day>>>

Hana's outfit:

I was so into the the file that I'm checking but it's interrupted by a knock on my door that I frown before told whoever that knock to 'come in'

I was so into the the file that I'm checking but it's interrupted by a knock on my door that I frown before told whoever that knock to 'come in'. I put the file down and coldly looked at the new secretary of mine who's starting from today. She is a flirty women with lot of makeup. Her clothes is so tight that showing her curves and big boobs. She got a nice ass but too bad, Dakota's ass is more bigger than her and after our marriage, I'm gonna pound on that pretty ass that he beg me to stop. I shook my head to get rid off my fantasies from my head as my secretary placed the black tea on my bench while purposely bending a bit more showing her curves. She stood infront of my bench and bow at me while smiling seductively.

Secretary Sana:

Secratary Sana:" Good morning Ms Kim,here is your coffee

Secratary Sana:" Good morning Ms Kim,here is your coffee."
(I nodded and took a sip from the tea while focusing on the laptop.)

Me:"What's my schedules for today?"
(I asked coldly while she look down at the clipboard on her hand)

Secratary Sana:"Oh umm....Meeting with Mr park at 11 am, A lunch with the Jung hona chahiye at 1 pm, Another meeting in 3pm at Choi industries CEO that's all for today Ms Kim."
(She finishes and nods my head while looking at her. )

Me:"You may leave and continue your job Ms Sana."
(I says while taking my phone out and she huffs before walking out. Acting like a whore the day she came here! I hate her already!  Esther whined as I chuckled at her. Awww I already missed Dakota! He should be at the university right now, ahhh I feel so horny. Esther giggles at my pouty face as I continue to do my work)

Dakota's Pov:

I was so busy chatting with Hana in my phone bc she is so cute while pouting. She told me she have to attend a meeting an hour later but look at this big alpha teasing me. I want to laugh at her whiny face but hold my self.