Childhood Lovers

Chapter Eighteen

Hana's Pov:

Next day~~

Fuck! I cursed under my breath feeling so tired. My lips are dry and I look like a shit after throwing up for the fourth time in the morning. Dakota already left to get ready for the university but I couldn't get up from the bed so I overslept that caused me to be late for classes. I literally slammed the class door open that got the students and teacher to flinch. I bow to the teacher in apology and make my way towards my seat that was at the back after the teacher's approval. The students stare at me weirdly before focusing on the teacher as I bite my lips at the pain on my head. Hana are you okay?. Esther asked in concern. I'm okay don't worry. I grunt at the headache getting worse and put my head on the bench. I felt my friends stare on me but I ignored it.

Dakota Pov:

Time skip~~~

I blushed when I told my friends what happened last night at hana's apartment and they began to tease me. In the morning, I saw how tired hana was so I let her sleep a little more and left to my apartment. I pout watching her friends and hwan coming towards our table without her.

Hwan:"Hey guys, what's up with the pouty face little Dakota? "
(He asks in concern as I nods my head while staring at the seat where Hana usually sit but today it's empty.)

Jennifer:"Oh yeah! Hana left! She's been feeling so tired the whole class and asked us to tell you this."
(I widened my eyes and look at her for information as she sign)

Maggie:"We don't know anything more than this Dakota. She was so pale and left without picking her stuffs. So could give her this?"
(She asked while giving me hana's bag and I gladly accept it with an half heart. Mate.....)

Hwan:"Huh? But she's been good yesterday. What happened to her that she didn't even wait to see Dakota? I think our plan is not working anymore so I will personally meet her and kick her ass to accept our Dakota!"
(He playfully hit the table as I look down in distress. Snowy began to whine in my head to go check on our mate)

Memo:"Not need for that hwan, their problems is solved and Dakota was at hana's apartment last night with all cuddle and kiss."
(She says in a teasing way as I bite my lips to prevent me from smiling)

Luther:"W-wait what?! So that means I lost my love? Please don't leave me Dakota~ I can't leave without you!"
(He dramatically says and kiss my hand as I smiled at him awkwardly.)

Maggie:"I think someone is planning to get killed ha! Do you really hate your life huh?"
(Maggie glares at him as he rolled his eyes and let go off my hands after a smooch on them.)

Jennifer:"Hey it's okay Dakota, she'll be fine. "
(She tried to comfort me but surprisingly it didn't work as I begin to whimper that memo hugged me.)

Me:" I-i want t-to see h-her."
(I mumbled and tear up that caught her off guard before hwan trying to contact hana.)

Hwan:" Come on pick up! Why isn't she picking up my calls?!!! I'm gonna- oh hey sis! Yeah I heard....... Don't worry we got him! But he wants to see you.....oh okay! Here let me give him.. "
(I clumsily hold the phone against my ear as I heard her raspy yet tired voice)

On call:

Me:"H-hana.....?"

Hana:"Y-yes baby, you should eat your lunch before it gets cold. Don't have to get upset hmm? I'm okay."

Me:"I'm not eating anything without you! Where are you? I wanted to see you so bad! Are you at the apartment? I'm gonna be there!"

Hana:"No. You have to attend the classes! So be a good boy, focus on your studies hmm? I promise I'll give you lots of kisses when you get here okay?"

Me:"B-but...."

Hana:"No buts! If you don't listen to me then I won't talk to you."

Me:"Y-you can't do that...."

Hana:"Yeah I can't hehe but please baby....."

Me:"F-fine! I'm gonna miss you so much baby..."

Hana:"I'm gonna miss you more sweetheart! O-oh! Gotta hang up! Bye baby love you!"

Me:"Love you....too"

End the call

Maggie:"Awww it's okay Dakota..... you can meet her after the class."
(I nods my sadly as we continue to eat our lunch. She's gonna be okay right?.  Snowy asked in anxious as I hummed in reply.)

Time skip~~~

Hana's Pov:

Holy shit! Wtf is that?!!! Esther screams in my head in panick seeing a red substance in the closet. I looked at the colour change of my vomit in the closet as I wash my face. I took some pain killers before exiting the bathroom. I hold my head while walking towards the bed and lay down in complete exhausted. I couldn't get to eat the lunch that I made and closed my eyes before covering me with the soft blanket. It's smells like Dakota as I fell asleep.
I moaned softly at the soft thing that I'm hugging as it's snuggled on my neck. I frown my eyebrows in confused as I slowly open my eyes only to smiled widely. Dakota is cuddling me as I look down at his adorable pouty face. When did he get here?. I put a strads of haire behind his ear as he whine and open his eyes to look up at me with his big does eyes.

Dakota:"H-how you feeling baby? Are you hungry?Do you want me to cook you some food? Oh why are you so pale? Let's go to the hospit-"
(I peak his lips as he looks at me in suprise. I smrik at him when he shyly hide his face on the crook of my neck mumbling something.)

Me:"Oh did I make my baby shy huh?~ how cute"
(I teased him as he whine on my neck while hugging me)

Dakota:"S-stop it noona~~~"
(I looked down at him suprised as he smiled at me sheeplessly. In the past ,I go all flushed when he call me noona so cutely. It kinda sexy too when we make out and he calls me this so hotly.
He used this name when he's needy or want my attention so it's kinda suprised me when he calls me suddenly)

Me:"H-hmm what's with the name baby? You know how it makes me feels weird"
(He just chuckled and kiss my chin before going back again to the worried Dakota)

Dakota:"Are you okay? We should visit the doctor baby...... I don't want you to be sick!"
(I shook my head while smiling and Put my head on Dakota's chest listening to his heartbeats. He stroked my hair while humming as I let out a breath)

Me:"It's not that serious babe. I just drunk too much bear last night that's why....."
(I metaly slapped my face after saying this. I nervously looks up at Dakota who was already looking at me with an expressionless face. You fucked up!. )

Dakota:"You were drinking alcohol last night? But you onlyget me a sprite?!! You bad alpha!!!"
(he pushed me away from his chest with an angry face while getting off from the bed but I pulled his hip from behind.)

Me:"I'm sorry I'm sorry babe! I won't drink alcohol from now on! I promise please don't go!"
(I hugged him from behind as he lay flat on his stomach on the bed. I chuckled at his pouty face as I smirk before give a thrust on his ass. He gasp and look at me shocked while blushing as I lay beside him laughing. He scoffed before straddle my hip and pin my hands above my head)

Dakota:" How dare you!"
(I look up at him laughing before he began to tingles me. My tears came as I pull my hands from him and flipped
Over so he is under me)

Me:"Now what babe?"
(He look at me pouting as I hugged him so tightly while breathing his scent. I felt Dakota yawning as I smiled before laying beside him and pull him against my chest as we slept)

VOTE>°°°VOTE>°°°VOTE>°°°VOTE>°°°
Thanks for the votes ❤️
Love you all 🥺
Wait for next chapter 💅