Childhood Lovers

Chapter Twenty-three

*********************************
Warning: A little bit of sexual content
************************************

Dakota's Pov:

I gripped hana's hand tightly while walking towards the living room of her parents mansion where my parents and sisters are also staying in. My anxiety is killing me as I glanced at the group are sitting in the living room couch with an expressionless face. I can felt hana's heavy breath and tensed body as we make ourselves sat on the couch opposite of mine and hana's parents. They exchanged glances and finally looks at us in a serious way. It's nearly 9'clock now and their silence is making me uncomfortable as we didn't let go off our hands that interlocked together but only tighten our grip. I saw hana's brothers and their mates at the staircase peaking at us with the same expressionless face while my sisters stood at the doorway of the kitchen. I feel like something bad is going to happen!

Ungle kai:"I heard hana is your mate and her behaviour towards you is unpleasant. Is that true son?"
(He suddenly asked to make me jump but I calmed down when hana softly cares my hands that's are now sweaty)

Hana:"Who said?! Did dakota told you that? I didn't know you felt that way from me pup?"
(I want to blush at her new nick name  for me but it's not the time for that. I shook my head as no and faced ungle kai)

Me:"It's a lie. Hana is treating me well and I am happy with her. Whoever told you that might be jealous seeing us so happy and try to ruin our life!"
(I breathe heavily while saying this and coldly looked at Olivia who glares at me .This probably her! I knew it!)

Dad:"Is that so? Then why didn't she marked you yet? Look at your sisters, they've already marked their mates and living with them. Olivia is pregnant and they starting a new happy family!"
(My dad asked while his eyebrows raised in suspicious as I gulp.)

Hana:"I wanted to propose Dakota and take things slowly. I don't want to rush things like others and make him stay at my house taking care of our pups! I want him to graduate and get his dream job that is a doctor! I want to love him and cherish our every memory before thinking about kids and all! I'll wait for him even if it's took many years!"
( I was in tears hearing this and hugged hana tightly while sobbing on her warm chest. She wanted to propose me? Oh my goodness! I got such a sweet mate like her!. I saw my mom and Lucy aunty is tearing up silently while looking at us in adoration.)

Mom:"That's a good thing sweetie! You're such a wonderful mate for my son! I'm glad that the moongodness paired him with you!"
(My mom says while caring my dad's shoulder. Hana smiled at me and kissed my forehead before looking at our dads in confident)

Hana:"Is there any another questions you want to ask us?"
(They shook their head with a smile that confused us.)

Ungle kai:"No. Let's have dinner!"
(Me and hana looks at him suprised before my mom dragged me towards the kitchen with her. I saw hana pouting cutely as I wink at her.)

Hana's Pov:

Time skip>>>>

Hana's and Dakota's pajama:

I pinned Dakota to my bedroom door while kissing his collarbone

I pinned Dakota to my bedroom door while kissing his collarbone. He whined while trying to push my head away from him neck but I had a tight grip on his tiny waist. He gasped when I lick his scent gland hardly and continue to torture his poor neck with my lips. He put his hand on his mouth to shut his sinsful moan but failed when I pinched his nipples through his pajama shirt. Dylan and daiyu already left to their own apartment that they brought with their mates last week. I picked him up while my lips still on his neck and move towards my king sized bed before softly placing him on the soft mattress. I looked down at him in lust and slowly unbutton his shirt while he watches me in needy. I gotta admit I've already had a problem down there after 'accidentally' walk inside my room when he was changing. I'm shocked after realising that,I got a boner just by looking his half naked body. He was only in his big pajama shirt without pants but after finding me staring at his smooth silky thighs,he rushed to put his pants up and that got my wolf annoyed. I didn't took off his shirt fully but just unbutton his shirt to reveal his cute rosy nipples. I licked my lips greedy before locking my eyes with his glassy eyes that staring up at me in thirst.

Me:"Beutiful as always! So lucky aren't I?!"
(He chuckled at me and bites his lips while moving a bit of his fabric to show his cute tummy. I gasp when I saw a mole on the above the belly bottom and chuckled seeing his flushed cheeks.)

Dakota:"H-Hana hurry up!"
(I want to laugh at his flushed face but return to my evil smrik before smashing my lips on his plum one. He wrapped his arms around my shoulder while kissing me back. Our lips moves in a sync while I explore his smooth skin. He open his mouth without complain as I slide my tongue in with a groan after tasting his honey like mouth. He moan through the kiss before my lips went to suck his neck. Giving him hickeys here and there before I kissed his chest. He jolt up when my lips meet his left nipple)

Me:"Sensitive aren't you?"
(I giggled at his blushing face before hardly suck his left nipple while massaging the other one in circular motion with my thumb. He rubbed his legs together while moaning on to the pillow while I continue to torture his nipples before it turns even more redder. I do the same with his right nipple kissing and biting on them while caring his waist. I move down to his cute tummy and kiss on them as I felt him shiver under me. Before I even start to give his tummy some hickeys,the door of my room being knocked that caused me to halt on my spot)

Dakota:"W-who was at this hour baby?"
(He said while breathing heavily and face red as I wink at him before getting off from the bed)

Me:"Wait here sweetheart,let me check who the fuck got the nerve to interrupt our moment!"
(I growled before opening the door to only reveal.......no one? Wtf? I look around the hallway with a frown on my face before a tiny box laying on my doorway caught my attention. I picked it up and look at it cautiously before closing the door.)

Dakota:"Huh? What is that?"
( He was fully dressed now while sitting on the bed in crossed legs.)

Me:"No idea hun. This was on the doorway."
( I sat on the bed beside Dakota before picking him up to sit inbetween my legs. His back is pressed on my front while I give the box to uncover. I took the time to give him more hickeys on his neck. I heard a gasp from Dakota and his ears turn bright red. I look at him confused but he was looking down at something with a blushy cheeks. I, curiously look down at the uncovered box on his lap only to witness........ A bunch of condoms?!?!)

Dakota:"I-is t-this w-what I-i t-think i-it i-is?"
(He shutters and look at the condoms in wide eyes as I started to laugh out loud .I saw Dakota huffs and he began to hit me while whining.)

Me:"OMG! I-i can't! Y-you should see y-your face babe! B-bhahahaha!!!!"
( I wiped my tears that came from laughing and hugged Dakota while still giggling)

Dakota:"D-don't laugh you idiot! I know it's m-my mom who leaves the t-thing at your door way! I-im sorry"
( He cutely apologize as I shook my head and cupped his chubby cheeks)

Me:"It's okay darling, don't have to apologise. It's not your fault anyway"
(I saw him smile and give me an innocent look. I smrik while pointing at the red wrapped condoms)

Dakota:"Hehe. I'll throw it away then"
( He began to stood up but I grabbed his hands to make him sit and look at me confused)

Me:" No need! Who knows,we might need that later? Afterall it's so small for me and need a lot for us because don't think I'll let you go after six rounds. I'm going to fuck you every day and night that you won't walk in weeks so ask your mom to buy a thousands of extra large condoms for us ! Oh and also if she want a grandchild right now, then don't ask her to buy it"
( Dakota jaw dropped to the floor and his eyes are wide open. He took a pillow beside him and started to hit me with while I laugh at his grumpy yet flushed face. He's so cute!!!!!)

VOTE>°°°VOTE>°°°VOTE>°°°VOTE>°°°
THANKS FOR THE VOTES ❤️
LOVE YOU ALL CUTIES 🥺
WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER 💅