Childhood Lovers

Chapter Twenty

************************************
WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT
************************************

Dakota's Pov:

Next day~

I tiredly open my eyes and laid on the soft matress where I made a nest for myself. Felix was in Canada this whole time and we all just forgot about him. He just came back from the trip to meet his parents and throw tantrums at us for being bad friends. Although I didn't saw him yet , I'll later and maybe we can be friends. I was covered in a comfy blanket while my face flushed. I breathe heavily as sweat began to build on my forehead while I fits the soft pillow under me. It was painful that I bit on my already dried lips and  let out a painful groan. I shifted on my place to get the suppressants on the night stand as I gulped down the pills and drink some water before laying on the nest that I made. I can feel the familiar slick leaking out from my hole as I grunts angrily. Why now?!!!! Hana asked me out yesterday and I was so happy but it's all ruined because of my heat. I should've remember my date before saying yes to her. I flinched hearing my phone ringing as I bite my lips and took the phone before looking at the message from hana.

On chat

Hana❤️:

Baby why didn't you picked up my calls?

Baby are you okay? Respond me!!

Aishhhh you're making me worried sick!!!!

Why aren't you at the university?! I'm not going inside before you come!!!!

DAKOTA!!!!!!

ME:

H-Hana.....

Hana❤️:

Thank god! Baby where are you?!!I was so worried when I didn't see you in class!

Me:

I-i can't come t-today....

Hana❤️:

Huh why? Wait are you sick? Shit!!!

Me:

I'm o-on my h-heat.... I-i can't come.....

Hana❤️:

.....................

Me:

H-Hana....?

Hana❤️:

I'm coming over.

Me:

N-no wait......

Chat end

I signed and put the phone on the nightstand before going back to sleep.
After an hour, someone barks inside the room as it startled me before letting out a sequel seeing hana at the doorway of my bedroom. She smelt so nice that I raise my hand to call her beside me.

Hana's Pov:

I took a deep breath and it was a worst idea. Esther growled in my head as I look away from his needy eyes that calling for me. I can barely hold myself back as I slowly walk towards him with a hard face while Dakota continue to whine at me for avoiding his eyes. Breed mate! Breed mate! Breed mate!. Esther continue to repeat this as I gritted my teeth from frustration. His eyes sparkle with lust and I found that so pleasurable that I had to look away quickly. He pull away the blanket from his soft form revealing his shivering body that hide under the big loose Full sleeve white shirt without anything under. HOLY JESUS!!!!! His thighs glows from the sunlight that passing through the open balcony while I froze on my spot. I didn't know he was this beautiful ever again and suprisely , the shirt looks familiar that it won't took any minutes to recognise my shirt. I chuckled at him and placed the things that I brought for Dakota on the nightstand before looking over at his grumpy form. My alpha insists are kicking in as I tried to put a soft smile on my face. He rubbed his thighs together while staring at me in lust and grips on the pillow under him while moaning in pain. The shirt he was wearing soaked with his own sweat as I tried to look away from his visible flat belly and pink nipples but couldn't. I drool from the incredible site of him all horny but it was not the time to get hard by him. I signed carefully looked at him as his gaze averted to me watching my moves.

Me:"Is it okay if I get inside your nest?"
(Some Omega goes violent if anyone enters their nest without their permission and I don't want to get kicked in the ass from him for getting on the nest without his permission.)

Dakota:"P-please......"
(I nods before carefully getting in as he breath loudly while looking at me. I succeeded getting inside the nest he made by using his clothes and some of mine. A amused look on my face and I looked at Dakota whom trying to get closer. I gently took him on my embrace as his face briefly buried under my chin. He clenched on my collar while purring loudly as I look down at him suprised. I missed his purrs.)

Me:"Do you want anything baby?"
(I carefully used my words as he shook his head under my chin as I put my right arm under his head and the other one goes to wrap around his tiny waist softly. He jerk up when my hand brushes against his bum as I mumbled a 'sorry' before letting him pressed against me. I felt my canines tingling and his scent getting so tempting as I hugged him so close to me.)

Dakota:"H-Hana....i-it h-hurts..."
(He mumbled while rubbing himself against me as I growl at him. He whines before looking up to meet my eyes. His eyes tear up as I kissed his forehead before kissing his teary eyes then his nose before it goes to his needy lips. I know how much it painful for him because I had seen this on Maggie before she found her mate. I'd lying if I say I didn't get turned on by his little whines but I can't take advantage of him when he's in this state. If I have a chance,I would take him here and now but I promised myself that I'll only mark him or mate him with his permission. I can control myself because I had been trained before with other alpha's in school but I can't promise that when it comes to Dakota. He is so sweet and cute to resist.)

Me:"Did you took your pills baby? Because your scent is getting too much and I don't know if I can resist"
(I joked and he cupped my face before kissing me with passion as I let out a surprised growl. He clumsily touched my body before it goes to my boobs squeezing them as I let out a moan. He touched my chest and tummy as I squeezed his waist. He open his sweet mouth as I gladly slide my tongue inside his mouth exploring every bit of him. He slide his trembling hands under me while caring my abs while I gently squeeze his butt cheeks. He hissed feeling my arm gripping his ass and he would moan on that. I slowly cares his thighs and hover on top of him not breaking the kiss.)

Dakota:"N-ngh a-alpha!"
(I groan hearing his moan while caring his skin as my hand cares his thighs before it goes to cup his cock. He jolt up breaking the kiss and moaned loudly while gripping my hand that cupped his crotch. I rubbed my thumb against his tiny yet hard cock that dripping from pre-cum while we make eye contact)

Me:"Do you want me to go down there?"
(I asked while sliping my hand down to his asshole that leaking with his slick. I rubbed my thumb against his wet hole while smirking at him. He flinched feeling my thumb against his
needy hole as I slowly rub him.)

Dakota:" A-ahm! N-not there H-Hana!!"
(He whines while I stare at his adorable face and peak his lips. I brought my thumb towards my lips before licking his sweet juices while he looked at me embarassed.)

Me:"So sweet as honey hmm~"
(He cutely whine as I bend down to face his ass while gripping his trembling legs up to his chest before  given a hard lick on his pink hole. He moaned loudly and grip the bed sheet firmly as I continue to suck on his slick while enjoying the sweetness of him. Soon he came and I didn't let any of his juices go waste. He flinched when the door knocked as I covered his trembling body with the soft blanket before opening the door only to meet with his and my mom.)

Mom:"Oh hana you're here? How is he sweetie?"
(My mom asked worriedly as I turn to look at Dakota who was looking at me adorably. Aishh this needy puppy.)

Me:"Well, he's not fine at all. The heat is getting high and if I stay here anymore,I would be fucked him senselessly. So please take care of him, I'll be in the living room if you need me!"
(I smiled at them and walk out sparing a soft gaze at Dakota who whines at my words. God he's so gorgeous and the smell from his scent gland,it triggering my wolf. I walk out with my bloodshot eyes and my canines out)

VOTE>°°°VOTE>°°°VOTE>°°°VOTE>°°°
THANKS FOR THE VOTES ❤️
LOVE YOU ALL CUTIES 🥺
WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER 💅