Childhood Lovers

Chapter Thirty-four

Dakota's Pov:

I held hana's shoulder tightly while panting heavily as she kissing my jaw to my neck softly. Hana looked at my my eyes in lust as I laid on the bed flatly with a small smrik on my lips.  She gritted her teeth while caring my inner thighs that I arch my back and buckles my hip upwards. She tightly grips on my wrists and hiss from pain but she only give me her side smile before gripping my chin and smashed her lips on me. Our families already left to their houses and hana couldn't control her eagerness to grab my hips before throwing me on her shoulder while rushing to our bedroom to makeout with me. But I pushed her away and tried to run out but she caught me in the hallway of the apartment and kissed me roughly that took my breath away. She was so mad that I dare to ran away from her so she dragged me inside our bedroom and almost tore my clothes to fuck me. But you were also eager to earn hana's dick inside your hole ,you pervert! Don't act like you don't want her to fill you up with her cum!! I blushed at snowy's statment while whining at Hana who keep staring at me with a small smile.

Me:"This is not fair! Why are you so fast to catch me?! N-no! Don't touch me idiot!!"
(I huffs while trying to push her away but who am I kidding? She is too strong to be fight so I laid under her defeated while looking away from her eagle eyes)

Hana:"You're so cute when you try to intimate me darling. What? Are you already give up huh? Aw my baby doll you're so cute!!!"
(She kissed my cheeks so hard that I whine before pinching her ears. Hehe this the technique that aunty Lucy told me to try on with hana and I'm not surprised tho. I saw how hana cried out when aunty pinched her ears. )

Me:"This is you get for teasing me!"
(She hissed while looking at me pleadly to let her go and I laugh before letting go off her right ear that now turned red.)

Hana:"Ow! That hurts dakota! Baby why~"
(I pushed her off from me and lay on my side while looking at her pained face with a smile. She giggled and took me in her embrace while giggling cutely. Aww~)

Me:"Baby can I ask you a question?"
(She look down at me with a confused face before nodding her head.)

Hana:"Go ahead pup!"
(I blushed and kiss her chin while throwing my hands and legs around her body)

Me:"How much do you love me?"
(She frown at my question but smiled warmly while smooching my head fondly)

Hana:"So much that I'd do anything as long as i was with you. More than anything in the world. More than myself. If I ever have to choose between you and banana milkshake, I will definitely choose you. I love you so much that I can't imagine a life without you baby. My love for you is as big as the universe."
( I was in tears but I laughed it off while sitting on the bed to wipe my tears away secretly)

Me:"Eh I'm not convinced."
(I said playfully that hana looked at me smiling before getting off from the bed while also dragging me with her at the balcony.)

Hana:"Look up at the sky sweetheart."
(I frown my eyebrows and looked at her confused)

Me:"Don't change the subject!"
(She smiled and hugs me from behind while looking up at the sky with a wonderful smile)

Hana:"Count how many stars there are!"
(She softly spoke while looking at the sky dumbfounded)

Me:"Impossible! How can I count this much stars baby?"
( She chuckles and kissed my neck while whispering into my ears)

Hana:"So is explaining how much I loves you pup."
(My eyes sparkles while looking at the dark sky that full of glowing starts. I turn around and stood on my tip toes while capturing her lips with mine)