Childhood Lovers

Chapter Seven

Dakota's Pov :

(A little sexual content)

Flash back >>>8 years ago

I make my way towards Hana's house but stops in my track smelling something so delicious. My heart pound loudly in my chest as I climb on the stair towards Hana's room but someone pulled me before I get in front of her room.

Hoon:"What the hell are you doing Dakota?!!! You can't come here now!! Go back to your house!!"
(He firmly says but a stubborn I am, I yanked my wrist from him and glare)

Me:"Why not?! I'm here to play with Hana! She didn't even go to school these days and I want to see her! Right now and you can't stops me!"
(The smell of rain and woods making me dizzy but I've to see my Hana.)

Auntie Lucy :"Hey you two! What are you doing here? Didn't I told you to sta-Oh hey sweetie, how did you get here?
Yahhh hoon didn't I told you to watch after Hana?!"
(She grabbed me by my hands and began to walk downstairs to the leaving room)

Me:"I-I auntie.....I want to see Hana, where is she?"
(Suddenly my mom come towards me with a worried expression as I confusedly look at her)

Mom:"How is she doing? Oh son go home now! You shouldn't be here till Hana in control of herself!"
(My mom scolded me but I stubbornly scream at them.)

Me:"What happened to Hana? Why are you all looks so tensed? Is something wrong!"
(They signed looking at my threaten gaze and auntie Lucy kneel in front of me while holding my hands gently)

Auntie Lucy :"Dear listen to us, Hana is on her runt and we're worried if she might hurts you when she sees you. So be a good boy and go home. I will tell Hana about you after she's in control okay?"
(Hunt? What is that mean. But looking at how serious they're I nods my head hesitantly and let my mom dragged me out.)

A week later >>>Night

I sneakly make my way to her room by climbing the tree that beside her room and grins when I get into her window before knocking it softly. Wearing a white full sleeve shirt that upto my knees and some shorts I knocked the window once more. I shivers when the cold wind pressed on my warm skin. I look down and gulped at how high I was in before the window open widly and I was pulled inside before it's closed behind me. I let out a scream at the silhouette in front of me but I shut my mouth taking the sweet smell of rain and woods. I can feel Hana's breath on my face before a sweet lips pressed on my now wobbly cold lips. I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling of her lips on me as I grip on her neck. I can feel her heat skin on my mine and realization hit me like a truck. SHE IS ONLY IN HER SPORTS BRA AND BOXER!!!!! I pushed her off from me and she chuckle before switch on the light on the nightstand.

Hana:"Hey baby, did you came here to see me? Aww how sweet!"
(Aishh here is she!! Always teasing me and of course I'm loving it. I blushed and flopped on the bed signing before raising my hands for her to come)

Me:"I missed you this whole week Nonna! And your brothers didn't gave me any chance to see you nor tell me about your health!"
(She giggled and climb on top of me and looked down at me with a seducing smile. My face flushed at her intense gaze that on my lips)

Hana:" I missed you too damn much Dakota! I was going crazy without you! And the only relief I got is from your hoodie that you gave me!"
(She layed beside me as she raise my shirt below my chest and placed her head on my tummy. I giggle when she peck my tummy and she smiled hearing my laugh. I pinch her on her shoulders remembering something while gasping.)