Childhood Lovers

Chapter forty-three

Hana's Pov:

Dakota's outfit:

Hana's outfit:

Next day ~

I smiled softly noticing my mate's sad face while putting my watch on my wrist. He was sulking a lot from the morning when I get up to take a shower so I can get ready to go to my company. I know, it's been only three two days we got married but work is getting a bit difficult for me and being  a CEO of the world known as company,I  had to be there. Hwan told me he can't do anything by himself at the office bc dad asked him to handle the works till I get there, but he was whining when he called me. Only me and dad can handle the works in my company and also hwan is an owner of a expensive restaurant so he have to be there. Hoon also has a five star hotel to manage so he couldn't help me. I snapped out of my thoughts when dakota hugged me from behind. I saw him sniff cutely as I turn around to hug him properly before wipes away his tears from his cheeks. He have classes today but don't have to go there earlier unlike me. He looked up at me with that cute pout and I couldn't control but give a peak on them.

Dakota:"Do you really need to go baby? Why can't you just tell your brothers that you're busy with me."
(He whines out as I chuckled before picking him up and walk out from our bedroom)

Me:"I need to go babe. I'm the CEO and I've the most important things to do there. Being a CEO is not that cool like you said yesterday, I've to stay cool to avoid from bursting out on people who come to annoy me with their stupid offers."
(I gently placed him on the counter and took the food that the maids gave me as I began to feed him while i also eat.)

)