Childhood Lovers

Chapter Three

Hana's Pov:

Cafeteria :

Jessica :

I huffed annoyingly at the mess Jessica done to me as she and her minions laugh at my face. This bitch got the nerve to pour cold water on my head and calling me a slut while she herself is one. In one move, I raise her by her throat as she struggled to fight me back that was impossible. I gave a warning growl at her gang as they try to approach me. My friends and brother stand behind me with a proud look as I threw Jessica on the ground. She coughs hard while rubbing her neck that have my hand print on and glare at me furiously.

Me:"Told you to not fuck with me! You and your gang is nothing but a useless rabies to have the nerve to pour water on me!"
(I coldly says as she grunts and stand up with a bleeding lips while I stand there smugly.This is Jessica , the slut of the University here and also my enemy who always try to annoy me even if she knows that she can't win against me. Her mom is the principal here and she takes advantage of that very much. She is one of the reasons why I don't like this university and bullying. Although, we do bully but her was a bit more dangerous and scary. She literally killed a nerd girl who was also a freshman here and take to the hospital after Jessica punched her to death. She got suspended two months ago and I was all happy and peaceful but here she again. I'm not telling am nice or something , yes I do have lot of boys and girls to satisfy my needs but I won't play with their feelings. I just have sex with them and that's all no more feelings nor love. You can say, I'm not into love thingy but I would love to have someone who can understand me.)

Jessica:"Y-you fucking whore! Who do you think of yourself huh? You have mess with the wrong person and I won't let this slide away! I'm going to complain about this show you who I am! Do you know who is my dad?"
(She spat at me as chuckled arrogantly and put my hands in my pants pockets and stood in front of her with a creepy smile)

Me:" Why? Don't you know who's your dad huh? I suggest you to ask your mom so you can find who was that unlucky guy! "
(I spoke rudely that the whole students laughed at her embarrassed face as she raise her hand to slap me but I'm fast enough to pull her hand behind her gripping it tightly as she winced like a little puppy)