Childhood Lovers

Chapter Twenty-nine

Hana's Pov:

A week later ~~

Hana's outfit:

I usually drop Dakota at the university but today I had to go to the company really urgent

I usually drop Dakota at the university but today I had to go to the company really urgent. I was thinking about night we went to have dinner with our parents and the discussions with my dad and uncle daeshim that we had at my dad's office room. They want us to get married soon. Of course I argued bc Dakota is still in his second year of college and I can't pressure him to marry me. I know my little omega would love to say yes to me and he already did but I want him to graduate. I want him to achieve his goal before marriage but it's so important. After the talk with my dad and uncle,I decided to pick Dakota for lunch and inform about the marriage. I lean on my office arm chair and signed before picking up my phone from the desk. I dialled Dakota's number and put my phone against my ear with a wide grin.

In Call:

Dakota: hello hana...

Me: hey baby, I just wanted to inform you that I'm picking you up for a lunch today so be at the university gate.

Dakota: Huh? Why ? I've classes!

Me:I know and I'll drop you back at the university after we had our lunch so be ready.

Dakota:okay ~

Me: Okay then. Bye sweetheart!

Dakota:Bye baby!

Call end:

I sequels and accidentally dropped the phone on the well furnished tile. I huffs and bend down to pick it up but suddenly I feel nauseous that got me to run towards the bathroom and empty my stomach in the closet. I signed and flushed the toilet before going to wash my hands and mouth. I gaze at the big mirror on the wall and winded my eyes witnessing something horrible. My palm began to sweat and my body started to tremble. I looked at my form on the mirror with a gasp left from my lips. My lips are dry and I have dark circles under my eyes that I usually hide by my makeup. My hairs are falling and this shit is freaking me out!!! Dakota really loves my long hair but I had to cut it down to a short hair. But most terrifying thing is......my nose bleeding! I splash the water on my face and growl feeling a horrible pain in my head as I grip on the sink while closing my eyes tightly. It's okay it's okay you're okay hana!. I calmed myself and dry my face with the warm towel before pulling some extra make up to hide my pale skin and dark circles. I put some lip balm on my lips and look at the mirror once more with a wide grin. Now I'm perfect.

Dakota's Pov:

I cringe at the couples who was making out in the hallway that filled with students. Can't they go somewhere else to fuck ? If you wondering who were I'm talking about then it's none other than Luca. That guy got a new alpha to fuck and I don't know what happened to the Jessica girl he was dating before. But surprisingly,she got graduated and move out and about Luca,hmm this time he got a bf! I rolled my eyes at Luca who suddenly wink at me and walk away with his bf. I think that guy is new here and he is handsome.
Mate is more handsome!! I chuckled at snowy who growl inside my head as I walk outside from the university to the gate. I already saw a black car-wait........OMG!!!!! A WHITE LIMO?!!!! I rushed towards the car and jumped up and down while squealing excited. I touched the limo softly and again sequel with a wide grin plastered on my face. Soon after hearing my scream,hana get out from the limo with a worried face but chuckled noticing me gawk at the car.