Two.

LETTER TO LUNA___________Sugarhill, Harlem

LETTER TO LUNA
___________
Sugarhill, Harlem

WALKING INTO HIS ROOM, Notti was met with his older brother dd who had been playing the game not even realizing his brother had just came in.

"dd" Notti walked over to him pulling his headset off his head making dd snap his head at Notti about to fix his lips to say something very disrespectful.

"Nah dick i-

"Bro im partnered with Luna"  he cut him off saying before looking over at dd phone to see if he was on the live or anything like normal.

Fortunately he wasn't.

"The girl you've been crushing on since school started but is too scared to say something to so you just stare at her in the halls?" He tried to be funny but only he laughed Notti rolled his eyes at him.

"Yes her" he muttered sitting on his bed, dd wasn't lying but he also wasn't telling the truth Notti wasn't scared he was nervous the girl wasn't like most other New York Girls she was different and he didn't wanna ruin his chances with this one.

"Okay so what you gone try and make ah move?" dd asked turning back around to face his game that he had paused, Notti shrugged as if he could see him.

"Ion know...ima do something tho" he scratched his braided hair thinking, the girl was quiet so that already was a challenge for Notti so he had to kill two birds and one stone with this one.

"Don't do no dumbshit is all I'm saying" dd spoke to him his hands fidgeting fast on the controller his main focus was on gta but he could also hear his brother in the back he was always there for him even tho they bickered they could never not tell eachother things.

"Dumbshit my middle name" Notti laughed finding his joke hilarous, dd snickered because his brother was a jackass.

"Ima text her...I got her number" he remembers pulling his phone out going to the contact that was saved as "Luna 🌙 " he smirked at the crescent moon.

He knew his name in her phone wasn't there yet obviously but he hoped when she did save it if she did save it what it would be.

Luna🌙

Yoo
It's Notti

Luna🌙
Hello

So uhm
Maybe this weekend
Or Friday you could come over to my
Place or I could come over to yours
And we could start the project.

Notti's palms turned clammy at what he just sent
Contemplating on if he should have sent it or not he felt that the "hello" text was giving she didn't wanna speak to him he was overreacting