Twelve.

LETTER TO LUNA___________Sugarhill, Harlem

LETTER TO LUNA
___________
Sugarhill, Harlem

SITTING AT HER DESK LUNA LOOKED OVER, at Notti who had been typing away on his phone looking angry for the past 15 minutes.

She didn't wanna say anything to make him more mad so she just looked, his fingers harshly pressing against his iPhone 12

"Like tf" he muttered throwing his phone onto the desk, looking up spotting Luna his mood didn't change and this caught her off guard because he was never RUDE to her.

"A-are you okay?" She stuttered saying, Notti's eyes rolled at the question.

"I look okay?" He asked with every bit of disrespect in his tone, Luna felt embarrassed for even asking.

"I was just aski-

"No I'm not okay fuck are u dumb"

"Sorry...I wasnt trying to-"

"Luna why you still run ya mouth after niggas say they don't feel like talking just shut up bro worda my deads you bouta blow me" he kissed his teeth cutting her off

she hushed herself focusing on the board, Notti instantly regretted saying that to her but of course he wasn't gonna admit it he was far too stubborn for that.

"Hey Luna...you mind helping me with this one part since you're done?" Jaylen came up to Luna and Notti asking, Notti rolled his eyes at the desperate boy he knew Luna's answer would be no so he wasn't a tad bit worried.

"Sure." She agreed standing up, Notti's head snapped their way  his face turned into a mug as he saw her walk over to Jaylen's  table with him behind her looking way too excited.

"Some bullshit" he muttered mainly to himself,she couldn't even stand jaylen so why was she helping him?

The whole class period Notti would look over at Luna and Jaylen and Luna was giggling and all he could think was what was she laughing about ? how could she sit there and laugh and look so beautiful?.

He hated it.

He was already upset and this added onto it—he was having a terrible day.

Not being able to sit and watch her look happy with Jaylen out of all people he grabbed his bookbag standing up.

"Uhm Ethan what're you doing ?" The teacher stopped calling his name, Luna looked over at the boy to see he was walking towards the door.

"Leaving" he stated walking out of the room slamming the door behind him, Luna just rolled her eyes at the boys actions.

"Dramatic right?" Jaylen spoke, Luna stopped looking at the door and back at him.

"What?" She asked, "Ethan...i mean i hate that guy" he started, yea Notti upset Luna but she didn't like how jaylen was talking.