Fifteen.

LETTER TO LUNA___________Sugarhill,Harlem

LETTER TO LUNA
___________
Sugarhill,Harlem

(Y'all got me to 12k so I'm double uploading)

NOTTI DD AND DDOT HAD BEEN AT THE BASKETBALL, court playing ball alongside some of their friends and a few girls that were there also.

"You fucking idiot!" Ddot shouted at dd who had ducked when he threw the ball to him behind his back, Notti had been cracking up at the exchange.

"It was bouta hit me my heart"he laughed sounding like a spray bottle, as the other team made a shot.

"Nah timeout timeout" Ddot called to the other group, they smacked their teeth but complied .

"I'm bouta make you a bench warmer bro" the two boys walked up to dd, " embarrassing me infront of the bitches" he shook his head. The three boys turned back to see the girls who were either making tiktoks tryna show out or just there.

"I'm a rapper bro not a nba player" he argued, him and Ddot kept going back and forth as Notti just stood in the middle watching the two.

"Wait is that mya?" Ddot stopped his arguing with dd to see the girls who just came to the park it was about four girls but mya was the only one he actually knew because of the history her and Notti shared.

She had been wearing black jeans and a crop top and polo hoodie with kappa slides her hair in a back bun and was sucking on a lollipop.

"Nah bro hide me" Notti hid behind his brother and best friend, dd laughed he knew about the dm she sent him because he screenshoted it and sent them the text messages

"Bro she just looked dead at you" dd told him, scooting to still try and hide his brother but it was too late Mya and her friends were making their way over towards the boys causing Ddot to mutter every curse word in the book.

"Yo my hearts" Mya's loud voice greeted them, dd just mugged her whilst Notti went on his phone trying to ignore her.

"Notti you can't speak?" She pushed past Ddot and dd to get near the boy, both dd and Ddot mugged her wiping their arms off from her touch.

"Yo bro" he simply said twisting his now twisted hair.

"Oh I'm bro now?? I was Just Baby" She laughed her friends laughing like her minions.

"Was never baby" he mumbled putting his hands in his pockets. "Where ya girlfriend at?" She looked around for who he assumed was Luna.

"Don't gotta girlfriend" he grumbled.

"Coulda swore you was posted up with some shorty tho..." her hand met her hip .

"That don't mean shit I don't gotta girl Mya" he told her, she was cheesing on the inside

"Oh so you'll come slide to the telly then" she smiled

"Who telly?" him and Ddot both said at the same time.