Twenty two.

LETTER TO LUNA___________Sugarhill, Harlem

LETTER TO LUNA
___________
Sugarhill, Harlem

THE MORNING OF THE FORMAL

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT MAKEUP?❞Janelys asked sitting Luna down onto her vanity chair, Luna was over Janelys house getting ready.

The two girls exchanged numbers after the gathering and Luna became fond of her they grew a small bond and she was cool enough to have that friend title.

"Yea I Like makeup...not a lot of it though" Luna's soft voice nodded as Janelys ran  her fingers through Luna's long hair.

"NOTTI has dead been bugging me since you got here saying don't make you look like you grown I'm like boy please go somewhere"' She laughed grabbing a flat iron, MORGAN was also there.

"Wait I thought you said you and Notti don't date" Morgan asked as Janelys  lifted her head up to put foundation on it.

"Here she go"Janelys muttered, yes Morgan was her very good friend but she'd be lying if she said she didn't HATE when all that came out of the girls mouth was "Notti Notti Notti"

"We don't" Luna told her innocently tucking her lips in. 

"So then why are you guys going as each others dates to the thing then" she asked confusingly, Morgan was jealous if that wasn't obvious— she didn't like that a girl who just came into Notti's life was stealing him from her after she'd been plotting on him since the 6th.

"Morgan can you stop asking her all these federal ass questions"Janelys was getting more IRRITATED than Luna .

"I'm just saying like why wouldn't he ask someone he likes." She shrugged Luna tried her best to ignore the SHADY comments .

"You saying that like he was gone ask you" Janelys chuckled Luna's eyes widened
as Morgan shut up.

"Anyways...is this your first formal Luna?" She began straightening the girls hair.

"Mhm...I didn't even wanna go at first but Notti really wanted me to" She nodded grinning thinking of the boy, Morgan's face held a mug.

"Why aren't you guys going?" She asked the two girls .

"We don't go to ya school and-

cutting Janelys off morgan said " I mean Notti had asked me a while bac-

"Morgan Notti said he'd ask you literally when we was 11 please stop sounding delusional" her eyes squinted at her friend, Luna chuckled Notti had her whipped.