Fourteen.

LETTER TO LUNA___________Sugarhill, Harlem

LETTER TO LUNA
___________
Sugarhill, Harlem

NOTTI HAD BEEN ON INSTAGRAM IN LUNA'S BEDROOM. Luna was laying on her bed as Notti sat on the floor leaning against her bed.

Swiping through insta stories all that could be heard in the room were noises from their phone, Notti had came over to work on the project but they ended up getting tired and said they'd take a 15 minute break but 15 minutes turned into an hour.

Luna's dad was here but Notti had yet to meet him he actually was a bit scared to meet him, he had never met a girls dad before but he saw pics of Luna's and he looked scary to say the least.

"I love jhene aiko" Luna Said mainly to herself but out loud

"She bad ashit" Notti blurted lifting his head up to look at Luna,she didn't say anything just rolled her eyes playfully at the boy scrolling on her tiktok.

Notti stood up stretching causing his polo tee to raise showing the waistband of his PSDboxers and his six pack, Luna eyed him but instantly looked the other way once he realized she was staring

"Take a pic it'll last longer" he jokingly said at the girls actions, she grew red covering her face with her hands embarrassed he had caught her. Notti sat on her bed scooting on it so that he could lay next to Luna but was soon interrupt when her room door busted open.

It was her father, Notti had seriously been dreading this day he never met any girl he's hung with talk to or dated father and meeting Luna's really frightened him of course he had manners and knew to be respectful to the adult but he was afraid he might've slipped up and said something wrong.

"Uhm?" Her dad cleared his throat seeing the position Luna and Notti were in Notti was her overtop of her only because he was climbing over her to get next to her.

"Sorry sir it's not what you think" Notti apologized instantly jumping off the bed, Luna shoved her face in her knees shaking her head scared her dad was about to embarrass her.

"You're the friend Luna was talking about?" He asked ignoring what he previously saw putting his hands in his pocket, Notti nodded rapidly his heart was beating out of his chest.

"Yes...I'm Ethan" He walked up to her dad going to shake his hand, Luna was caught off guard by this he'd never give anyone his actual government name nor did he ever say it.

Luna looked at her dad as he tried to put on a mr.big guy face but because she knew him and knew he was nothing how he was making himself seem she couldn't take him serious and almost felt bad that Notti was terrified of a man who was not scary.

"Oh okay....keep this door open Luna." He simply said after shaking his hand eyeing his daughter.

"Okay" she muttered watching as he soon disappeared in the hall, Notti turned around a look of relief on his face: