Thiry two

LETTER TO LUNA ___________Sugarhill, Harlem

LETTER TO LUNA
___________
Sugarhill, Harlem

ROLLING his eyes Notti clicked off Luna's contact, she couldn't go to the party with him because her father was still upset about the skipping school.

"Notti relax bro you'll be fine without Luna for one day" dd assured him sitting down on his gaming chair.

"Okay but I wanted her to be right there wimmie" he whined like a little boy.

"Just think about it like this....you can smoke and drink cuz she won't be there" Ddot told him, Notti MUGGED him .

"I mean he is kinda right, you only smoke when she's not around and that's been...like three weeks" dd told him just as JANELYS walked into the room .

"Why you already dressed it's only four" Ddot started with her seeing she had her makeup and outfit on for the party she as well was ATTENDING .

"Why you on my dick it's only four" she sat next to Notti on his bed as the FOUR teens talked, flipping her off Ddot rolled his eyes

"Hope they get stuck" she muttered .

"Nelly you know Luna not gone be at the party" Notti told his COUSIN

"Yea...." She looked around CONFUSED .

"So why you not doing nothing about it, take action we needa like boycott" he SERIOUSLY said.

"Boycott- what?" DD's voice went high pitch .

"Pussy whipped" Ddot joked.

"Watch ya mouth" Notti pointed at HIM.

"It's Just one party Notti you'll live, like actually y'all can be apart for more than three hours" Janelys deadpanned him.

"Bruh if I have withdrawals..." he shook his head, "this nigga man" Ddot pointed at him with his thumb.

"Anyways y'all heard about Mya?" JANELYS spoke, the boys besides Notti looked up at her.

"Nah what happen" dd said interested.

"Bitch pregnant" She told, the THREE boys gasped .

"Nah say word" Ddot laughed FLABBERGASTED

"Bro I swear to god...and it's supposedly a nigga from the Sev baby" she went on, their eyes gotten wider

"What keem say? Opp thot lookin', she want me to beat , That's a thot and she doin' the team" dd SUNG jokingly

"Nah ur wild" Notti chuckled at his brother shaking his head,

"Teen pregnancy core" Ddot blurted laughing, causing janelys to snort.

"All jokes aside we gotta get ready for this party so janelys kindly get out" dd escorted his cousin towards the door.

"If y'all wanted me to leave so y'all can see who got the biggest butt outta the three of y'all just say that" she joked as she made her way to the door.