Forty four

LETTER TO LUNA ___________Sugarhill, Harlem

LETTER TO LUNA
___________
Sugarhill, Harlem

SITTING ON HER PORCH LUNA LOOKED AT KOBE, who sat in front of her who was on his phone.

"Yo that day at the party....when you and that lightskin nigga went Inna bathroom you was in there for mad long, what went down my heart?" Kobe asked leaning in the chair sitting his phone on his lap.

Luna wasn't sure what the answer he WANTED was, because they weren't together but they definitely weren't not together.

"Uhm, nothing— you lying? Cuz he walked out happy ashit and them two niggas he came to the party wit was telling everybody to chill cuz we was like fuck they in there for" he explained.

Luna's cheeks grew HOT.

"You fucked hi— Kobe What? How could I have fucked him" she cut him off deading that .

"I'm just asking" he threw his arms up in surrender, she QUESTIONED why he was so obsessed with her sex life.

"He's my ex, we were just— oh ya ex you said that shit like it's gone make me feel better" he laughed shaking his dreads .

"Bro , why you so concerned you are the one who forced me to play the game. Right or wrong?" She'd gotten irked, not a lot of people could get Luna like this....MORGAN was someone who definitely could.

"Bitc— Luna lower ya tone" he cut himself off before getting louder.

"I'm concerned cuz you my shorty ion want you out treeshing"

"Didn't you go in the bathroom with a girl as well? Or that never happened, stop being a hypocrite kobe" she stood up blowing air out her nose.

"We wasn't in there for 9 minutes tho that's why— okay stop talking to me, text me when you stop being childish cuz right now...you blowing me not gone lie" Luna opened her front door stepping inside saying to him.

"I came all way over here to see you , I can't come in?" He stood up asking

"Nah cuz you accusing me of shit as well of being mad controlling fix that shit— I'm sorry" he cut her off saying.

"Real shit baby I am, I'm sorry I just...you so beautiful and Im afraid to admit it but I be scared sometimes" he explained, instead of closing the door Luna listend .

"Like anywhere we go niggas be looking at you like you a stick of gold, at the party when you spun the bottle them niggas was feening" Kobe expressed

"I be scared you gone stop talking to me for one of them, I ain't ever fuck wit someone as different as you" he told her, RED covered Luna's face from blushing.

"Kobe...you coulda told me that instead of acting how you just acted" her voice went soft stepping back OUTSIDE

"I know bro, I just don't be knowing how to show my emotions sometimes" he grabbed her hands swaying them.