Forty

LETTER TO LUNA___________Sugarhill, Harlem(Don't forget to comment 🙄 gahhh damn)

LETTER TO LUNA
___________
Sugarhill, Harlem
(Don't forget to comment 🙄 gahhh damn)

SITTING IN HER ROOM LUNA SAT, bored out of her mind all she'd been doing was sleeping and reading , and her dad wanted her to do something  instead of just sitting here miserable.

"Luna!" Lucas called out for his daughter who was currently rereading her favorite book, LOVE AND OTHER WORDS.

Standing up she groaned cutting her light on, walking towards her fathers bedroom she could smell the scent of cologne on his BODY.

"Now dad why you smelling like dior" Luna asked leaning on his door.

"Because I'm going out....and I need a favor from you" he fixed his collar saying, Luna rolled her eyes playfully.

"What nowww" she groaned falling onto his bed.

"You're babysitting today" he told her , Luna removed her arm from over her face looking at her dad like he was DUMB.

"Pardon me?" She wanted to see if she heard him correctly.

"Remember kayla?" He brushed his waves staring at himself in the mirror saying.

"Yea" she nodded.

"You babysitting her, and I don't wanna hear no back talk cuz you have to I'm going out with her mom— you're going on a date with her mom!?" Luna cut him off lifting up from his bed SAYING.

"Who said anything about a date?!" He turned to his daughter asking, she laughed in his face as if he was a joke.

"Nice cologne, fresh cut, you wearing an essentials set dressed like you my age....okay lucas" she voiced pointing out all the things he'd do for a DATE.

"It's Just Friends hanging out...she needs I—I need it" he corrected.

"Hey to each it's own" Luna shrugged rolling off his bed.

"I'll babysit her...under one condition tho" she pointed her finger out gripping onto the blanket she CARRIED in his room like a cape.

"What's that?" He asked calmly shaking his head at his daughter.

"Lemme invite my friends over" she asked smiling cheekily at him, lucas side eyed her not answering .

" dad pleaseee I'm just a child I can't babysit alone I need teamwork...it makes the dream work" she gave him puppy dog eyes cupping her hands together shaking them.

"Girl shut ya ass up, I didn't even say no" he rubbed lotion on his face.

"Thank you thank you thank youuuuuu" Luna did a little dance twirling around and shuffling on her tippy toes.

"You're a weirdo" he laughed watching her dance out his room .

"I INVITED, my best friend and she's at my boyfriends house so they're all coming too...and I think you should come as well" Luna spoke over the phone to her friend sahmir.