Eleven.

LETTER TO LUNA ___________Sugarhill, Harlem

LETTER TO LUNA
___________
Sugarhill, Harlem

(Ima start threatening y'all more cuz I got mad comments last chapter 😂😘)

HEARING PEBBLES BEING THROWN AT HER WINDOW. Luna lifted up from her bed rolling off of it she ran towards her window.

Opening her curtains she saw the curly headed boy, who had a hand full of pebbles he was wearing a white polo tee and adidas sweat she knew he was probably cold.

Opening her window she grabbed her essentials hoodie and sweatpants she'd wear tmr for school so that if her grandmother did check her room she could say she went to school.

Looking down at him he had been cheesing at her making her smile back.

"I'm scared" she admitted throwing down her clothes he caught them throwing them around his shoulder, now it was time for her to come down.

"Don't be it's not a far jump" he told her as she climbed out of her window sitting on the roof.

She gripped into the bricks her air forces creasing against the edge as her heart raced, it wasn't a far jump but she was terrified she may fall on her face.

Turning around she wanted to slide down on her stomach, Notti laughed at the girls actions making her flip him off but that only resulted in her slipping faster than before falling off the roof

Notti catching her she gasped holding her heart, "oh my god i think I'm dead" She exaggerated holding her heart.

"exactly what ya ass get" he told her sitting her down gently.

"Jump wasn't even far" she rolled her eyes dusting her pants off as if she wasn't two seconds away from busting her face open.

"What ya lil ass even sneaking out for?" He laughed  as they walked the direction towards Notti's home.

"I told you my grandmom...bro she tried to make me go to bed at 6 and took away all of my electronics I had to sneak my phone" she told him, he laughed but she didn't find it funny at all.

"Okay Ethan" she knew that would get under his skin which it did because he mugged her nudging her head softly.

"You don't mind me staying at your place right?" She moved her hair out of her face looking in his direction.

"Don't be silly lou" he told her, putting his hands in his pants pocket he got goose bumps from the cold breeze hitting him, but she wasn't being silly she actually wanted to know.

"No Luna I don't mind" he deadpanned her seeing she was serious.

"Why are you making that face i just wanted to know if i was being a disturb-

"Because you always ask stupid questions like that, you'd never be a disturbance or a bother to me" he told her as they made a turn.

Blood rushed to her cheeks at that, he had a way with his words.