Nineteen.

LETTER TO LUNA ___________Sugarhill, Harlem

LETTER TO LUNA
___________
Sugarhill, Harlem

LUNA HAD NEVER BEEN IN LOVE BEFORE THE FEELING WAS SO NEW IT HURT. I think that's why she took him missing the movie so hard she didn't care about the movie she just wanted to be around HIM .

She couldn't describe this feeling her best way to put it was that anytime she saw Ethan her fingers were caught in her hair twisting it around and around and around forming KNOTS her stomach felt as if fireworks were going off not just any fire works pink sparkly ones that formed into hearts and BUTTERFLIES flew around them.

And the fact that she didn't understand what this feeling was, she didn't know how to react to that MOMENT she had with Notti she didn't even know her face could do that, it was normal for her not to speak but it's like her breaths couldn't even be heard she was STUCK .

At this moment dd, ddot and Lucas had be watching the INTERACTION , the three both staring as if they were watching some movie.

"Notti- I...." She tried to find words but simply just couldn't, Notti's face held a look of hope though he could sense where this was going.

LUNA backed away from his touch turning around running back inside her house, coming in CONTACT with dd her father and Ddot her face went red zooming past them and up the stairs , all three of the boys eyes moved towards Notti who had been standing there stuck his eyes looking at his hand that once touched Luna.

"I think....yea we're gonna go it was nice meeting you" dd shook Luna's dads hand grabbing Ddot running out the house making sure to shut the door on their way.

"Notti my heart-

"Let's just go" He began walking ahead of them, dd and Ddot would both be lying if they said they didn't feel bad for the boy , he was in complete LOVE and it was as if she just turned him   down.

Luna had been in her bedroom though her legs pulled to her chest wrapping her arms around them, she regretted what she just did but she was scared she couldn't help it—scared wasn't even the word she was terrified, she was afraid to fall in love with Notti.

"Lou" Her father knocked on her bedroom door before slowly opening it, the blue lights in her room indicated her mood GLOOMY .

Lifting her head up her wet eyes looked over at her father, her nose being more perkier and glossier than usual.

"Daddy I'm so stupid" She hit her head, her voice cracking "I just RAN away why did I run why did I do that what's wrong with me" she repeatedly hit her leg trying to " PUNISH " herself.

"Okay first let's stop hitting yourself" he walked towards his daughter grabbing her hands, sitting down on her full sized BED.

"Why did you run?" He asked her, as if she knew why she ran because she didn't know..