Thirty seven

LETTER TO LUNA___________Dominican, republic

LETTER TO LUNA
___________
Dominican, republic

IT WAS COMING CLOSE TO THE END OF, the dr trip and to say...it was crazy. Notti had been putting a plan together since the day he found out, but in order for it to work he needed a TEAM.

"We gathered you guys here— somebody died?" Ddot cut Luna off saying, everyone smacked their teeth at him.

"Shut up sometimes bro" dd side eyed him snickering.

"This is serious...i trust you guys with my life that's how serious" Luna announced grabbing Notti's hand.

Janelys, dd and Ddot all looked at eachother confused, scared and slightly WORRIED. "Y'all something bad happened to Luna..a while ago— who did it? Just tell me they names and addy and we cool" Ddot stood up patting his pockets for his phone.

"No! It's fine I promise guys like it's fine...that's not what we're here to talk about" She sat Ddot back down patting his shoulder.

"Me and Notti think that...viola knows and we don't want it getting out or her running her mouth" Luna fidgeted with her fingers explaining.

"It was in my phone and we think she took my ph— she did" Janelys butted in.

"The day everything happened before yall came soraya pulled me into the bathroom and was saying how she think V is trying to sabotage Notti and Luna's relationship....and that she was snooping through your phone" Janelys explained.

"And you didn't tell me?— i forgot! And I was going to but then they came and my main priority was keeping her away from Notti" She spoke.

"I'm sorry Luna" she apologized to her best friend " it's fine I'm fine...just now that we know for sure that she knows we have to get her to confess."

"She's definitely not doing that, viola will never confessed to doing evil shit even when there's full proof she did it" dd shook his head rubbing his temples.

"I can get her to confess tho" Notti chimed in.

"After she confesses...what y'all gonna do?" Ddot asked.

"Nothing. I Just want to talk to her and ask her why she did it and I want her to promise me she'll never speak of it" Luna told him to which he nodded.

"We are going over there today for a goodbye dinner or whatever my moms said so...just let me do my plan yall don't bother me" Notti told the group, nobody knew his plan not even LUNA.

"What's ya plan?" The four asked him in unison, he smirked at them.

"Y'all all inside my business" he shoo'd them away "I AM your business" Luna muttered to him crossing her arms.

" yea but you can't know this...but just know I was born to be a actor" he smiled

"And I'm apologizing in advance for the things I am going to say about you, they aren't true at all bebe" he grabbed her face kissing her lips.