Thirty.

LETTER TO LUNA ___________Sugarhill, Harlem

LETTER TO LUNA
___________
Sugarhill, Harlem

SCRUNCHING HER FACE LUNA STARED
as her text with Notti kept going to delivered; what was he doing and why wasn't he answering her ?

"dd where's your brother? He isn't answering me" she asked the boy after running INTO him in the halls.

"Detention" he told her laughing as her face went from confused to angry.

"His dumbASS" she shoved her phone in her back pocket crossing her arms huffing , now she had to spend her lunch and classes alone.

"What did he do?" She asked as dd typed away on his phone looking very intrigued by whoever he was texting .

"Uhhhh oh he punched this boy" he looked up from his phone at her , her jaw dropped .

"Punched- what did the boy do?!"she asked shocked .

"Can't tell you that" he smirked at her, her eyes SQUINTED at whatever the boy was hiding .

"Just don't flip when you see him" he told her beforehand, what did he mean by that?

"What you mean don't flip!?" She started to FLIP . "The fight was wild-

"He lost?!" She grabbed her heart.

"What- no but bro did get a hit in...he look worse than Notti" he told her, Luna didn't know but dd was actually on the phone texting his gc about catching the boy when he was LACKING .

"He doesn't have a black eye does he?" She panicked

"Nah just like a cut on his lips and stuff" he touched his lip telling .

"But yea he gone be in detention all day..." he told her, it felt like her world was COLLAPSING

"You'll live Luna." He patted her shoulder before walking away from her .

Now that her BOYFRIEND was in detention, DDOT wasn't at school, DD had no classes with her and JANELYS didn't go there she was lonely and bored.

Before she MET them she didn't mind being alone she ACTUALLY loved it , but now she couldn't imagine being apart from them ESPECIALLY Notti .

Swiping she went to her messages with JANELYS