Forty three

LETTER TO LUNA ___________Sugarhill, Harlem

LETTER TO LUNA
___________
Sugarhill, Harlem

"BUT DONT YOU ACTTTT LIKE, you don't miss the old times and I don't ever cross yourrrr mind don't act likeee you just.don't careeeeee" Notti sung in the car with dd and Ddot as jstar was driving them.

"Don't you acttttt like you don't think about theeee pass— Notti bro shut up" Ddot side eyed his friend as he sung his heart out SCREAMING.

"Feeling that song a lil too hard" dd turned it down so he could hear what was playing off his phone.

"He singing to Luna ass" Ddot joked but was also dead serious, Notti sucked his teeth side eyeing him.

"Why y'all always gotta mention shorty around me bro like always" he groaned asking them.

"Ain't she ya girlfriend?" Jstar asked from the drivers seat, Notti rolled his eyes

"I AM SINGLE!" He announced in the car loud enough for the car next to them to hear.

"Okay so it don't bother you that she fucking wit kobe?" Ddot asked, DD's Eyes grew wide not knowing this information until now.

"What bitch?" Notti turned to him asking it seems he as well didn't find out till now .

"Ion know for sure if they fucking wit eachother but they definitely got sum going on" he shrugged— a sick filling filled Notti's STOMACH.

"They cute too, I be seeing them in art class painting together and during writers workshop they be writing poems to each other" Ddot dragged on partially lying because he didn't even have writers WORKSHOP.

"Ight Ddot you dragging it" dd laughed shaking his head, Notti just looked down at his phone.

"Good fa her" he shrugged, hiding his emotions so they didn't think he cared even though he wanted to cry no way someone else was making her happy.

His biggest fear was someone that wasn't him making her HAPPIER— he knew that sounded selfish but it was real, he didn't want the girl being miserable without him I mean he wished for her happiness and he wanted her to be happy....but happier?

"This nigga bouta cry" dd pointed in his brothers face, mugging him he slapped his hand away.

"Yoooo Notti i def forgot to ask how the fuck you bring a gun on the plane?" Ddot asked Looking over to the boy.

"Like what're u yapping about" the already irritated boy asked growing even more irritated.

"Remember when u scared viola wit a gun...how u get it to dr— Lenny gave it to me" he cut him off saying, lenny was their cousin in dr who basically did the same stuff they did just in another country.

"Back to Lou tho- noooo not back to her" Notti shook his head at them.

"You'on miss her Bro?" dd asked his brother who threw his head back staring at the car ceiling.