Thirteen.

LETTER TO LUNA ___________Sugarhill,Harlem

LETTER TO LUNA
___________
Sugarhill,Harlem

(Tysm for 10k luv y'all 💗💗)

DD AND DDOT HAD BEEN IN DDOT'S ROOM, trying to conjure up a plan to get Notti and Luna back because for the past days Notti had been down in the dumps and Luna never talks to them anymore and gone back to her quiet state.

They needed to fix it they didn't think what happen was that big of a deal and the two shouldnt hate eachother because of it.

"Locking them in a room together sounds dangerous"Ddot said as he smocked a blunt he had just rolled, Notti hadn't smoked in a while mainly because Luna told him she didn't like when he did it and hated the smell.

"But that seems like the only option we both know Notti ain't going to no park to talk" dd told him and he was right the other idea that Ddot had in mind was to take them to a park but they both knew Notti wasn't going for that.

"Aight...if we did lock them in ah room how is we gone even get them there and which room" Ddot nodded sitting on his bed.

"Already thought of that, so look listen Notti  at the studio right now and I'm pretty sure Luna at home sooo I got Luna cuz she do not like you ima text Luna and be like 'I need you to come to my crib asap it's a dog here you can have her for free' cuz Notti was telling me how she'd do anything for a dog." He started to explain.

"Damn you gone lie to her about a dog and lock her in a room with a Nigga she hate; torture ain't  even the word" Ddot laughed.

"And you call Notti be Like aye some niggas standing outside ya crib tryna jump dd come now bro. And I bet that nigga be here faster than I can snap" he finished.

"Calm plan right?" He rubbed his hands together waiting to hear Ddots thoughts.

"How we locking them in the room tho" he asked

"Nigga put a chair under it and sit against it they not gone be able to get through" he crossed his arms feeling his plan would go very successful.

"We got this and they gone be thanking us by time dis over"  he went to dap Ddot up, dd would never admit that he wasn't really sure his plan would work but he had a deep feeling it would go good.

They just had to wait and see.