Sixteen.

LETTER TO LUNA ___________Sugarhill, Harlem

LETTER TO LUNA
___________
Sugarhill, Harlem

NOTTI SAT ON HIS BED TRYING TO DECIDE, on if he wanted to go to mya's kickback today or not because today was also his and Luna's movie night and he wasn't missing that for the world.

"Oh my god you and Luna can still have y'all movie date we'll get you there before 9" ddot groaned at his best friends hesitanetness on going to the telly or not.

"Nah bro cuz ya gone get high and drunk and shit and ima have to sit there wit ya-

"We capable of doing shit on our own Notti just cuz you on a spiritual non smoken retreat don't mean shit" dd laughed at his brother as he ran someone over on gta making Ddot laugh

"Nigga i Just smoked a fatass blunt with you the other day shut up" he rolled his eyes

"You can go to both places the party and Luna's" Ddot told him, he still didn't have a good feeling about it tho.

"Why yall wanna go so bad tho? We don't even like Mya" he mugged thinking about her.

"We might not like her but you can't lie and say all her friends not bad ashit, she don't throw good parties and don't be having that grabba" dd gave reasons on why the party was a good idea Ddot nodded.

Notti knew they weren't lying so he just kept quiet, his main concern was not being able to get to Luna's.

"You're gonna get to Luna's bro don't even trip" Ddot held his best friends shoulders seeing he was tense and not really sure about it.

"Ight bro Ight" he gave in, he had a plan he was gonna be at the party until 7 then he was gonna go to the store get snacks and then go to Luna's crib it wouldn't be that hard. It shouldn't be that hard.

"Just know that if I don't make it to Luna crib I'm smacking you and you in ya fucking mata" he pointed at both dd and Ddots head.

SIX FORTY, NOTTI HAD BEEN WATCHING THE CLOCK SINCE HE'D ARRIVE

SIX FORTY, NOTTI HAD BEEN WATCHING THE CLOCK SINCE HE'D ARRIVE. Everyone kept trying to offer him a blunt or a drink even food but he turned it all down the only thing he can say he has done was ate a jolly rancher Ddot had in his pocket.