Thirty one

LETTER TO LUNA ___________Sugarhill, Harlem

LETTER TO LUNA
___________
Sugarhill, Harlem

NOTTI HAD NEVER BEEN IN LOVE BEFORE, but meeting Luna everything drastically changed for him.

All he could think about was the brownskin freckled face girl and it was so strange to him, i mean he'd give his entire HEART to her if she asked.

STARING at the girl as she tapped away on her phone laying in his bed he was just mesmerized he felt too lucky, no way SHE liked him.

"Notti quit staring you weirdo" Luna giggled throwing a tiny pillow at the boy, catching it he rolls his eyes .

"Nobody was staring at you" he muttered LYING turning his gaming chair back around to face his tv, then turning it back to her.

"You still staring Stop!" She covered her face , it TRULY didn't matter if they dated or was just friends Notti ALWAYS made Luna insanely NERVOUS.

"I can't look at you?" He tilted his head asking, she shook her head.

"No but you give me that look" she pointed at his face, he looked CLUELESSLY as if he had no clue what she was talking about.

"What look" he laughed

"Brooo you know what I'm talking about" She smirked at him, this caused him to blush at her PRETTY face .

"realmente me casaré contigo" he spoke KNOWING she had no clue what he was saying.

"What did you just say?" She lifted up, he shook his head making her kiss her teeth.

"Ethan."

"I said come here mami." He motioned for her to come over, rolling her eyes because she knew that wasn't what he said she still COMPLIED standing up.

"First off why you wearing amiri's shorts?" He asked looking down at the black biker shorts that were almost like BOOTY shorts on her.

"What? Nigga these is mine" She smacked her teeth looking down at them.

"I couldn't tell" he smiled pulling them down but they only ROSE back up.

"Ya fat ass butt keep making them slide up bouta get tight" he pulled her down on his lap, shaking his head.

"You wanna trade? Damn" she asked seeing he was wearing Nike sweats he DEADPANNED her.

"Omggg we should! Like swap clothes" she tapped his chest going on her tiktok, Notti's eyes squinted jerking his head back at that.

"Luna you high assum?" He grabbed her face turning it towards him bring his nose to her mouth to see if it smelt as if she had just smoked a blunt.

Swatting him away she CHUCKLED , "no silly it's a tiktok trend"