Twenty five.

LETTER TO LUNA ___________Sugarhill, Harlem

LETTER TO LUNA
___________
Sugarhill, Harlem

"ION CARE IF THATS MY COUSIN HE STILL WEIRD ASHIT FOR THAT" JANELYS VOICE BOOMED THROUGH LUNA'S PHONE, as Luna walked to the corner store it's been weeks since the incident it was winter break actually— they had to fake like they were on good terms for the presentation on the project and around their parents  but Luna finally decided telling somebody .

"He keeps blowing my phone up tryna apologize and like I wanna forgive him-

"Luna no! What he did was wrong and forgiving him like that gone make him think he can just play on you" Janelys advised her not to do that.

"But you know how hard it's bout to be for me to be around him and not even glance at him" she groaned.

"Girl he's going through worse then you, tell me why I go over there last week and this nigga real life over here tryna decipher childish Gambino songs I'm like....yea a mental hospital is calling ya name" She told her reminiscing about the day—Luna giggled.

"He's amess" she muttered

"You almost here?" She asked Luna seeing She was still walking.

"Im like around the corner...who is all there I don't wanna come if it's dumb crowded." Luna told her— Janelys started learning stuff about Luna from Luna herself and more so Notti she knew she didn't talk unless she was really comfortable with you which made janelys feel special and she also knew she had a bit of social anxiety.

"Nah it's dead like...10 people here and that's not a lot" she looked around the park they was at, "of course dd and em here tho" she told.

Luna wanted to groan this was gonna be her first time seeing Notti outside of school since break started.

"I look type crazy bro" she showed Janelys her outfit , "yo and I'm wearing Notti coat nah I'm bouta just turn around-

"Do it and ima drag you down here." Janelys said sounding like her cousins .

"Ya outfit is cute relax" she said assuring her