Twenty three.

LETTER TO LUNA___________Sugarhill, Harlem

LETTER TO LUNA
___________
Sugarhill, Harlem

"WAIT SO YALL LIKE DATE?!" Ddot asked Notti sitting on top of a random car outside with everyone else they was shooting a video possibly today .

" yea..." Notti smiled thinking about the kiss he had with luna, " and get this bro" he gasped remembering

"I'm her FIRST everything" he cheesed feeling like he was on top of the world, see Notti wasn't new to relationships or girls he had his fair share with the ladies— LUNA though, never even held hands.

He didn't know that was her first time kissing because of how natural it felt that night until she said something .

"Ight so what about that journal though" dd brought him back to reality sipping from a Fanta .

"Whatchu mean" he asked

"You got the girl now you gotta give her back the journal...right?" Ddot scratched his head asking— see Notti didn't really think this through he knew that if he just said "hey here's your journal I had it this whole time" she'd flip but he also knew if he just sat it in her room randomly she was smarter than to think it's been their that whole time .

"I ain't think about tha

"I know." Dd cut him off chuckling, he knew that the plan his brother had wouldn't go perfectly SMOOTH for long.

"How bout dd find it and like come up to us and be like "wait ain't this the book you been looking for" Notti came up with a plan snapping his finger;

"You think she gone fall for that?" dd asked

"Duh why would you have her book?" He sassed making dd mug "why would you?" He sassed back Ddot cringed  at this behavior

"Sassy twins" he muttered laughing, both of them flipped him off before flipping eachother off saying they were "copying"

"Ight my girl so pretty bro wrd2" Notti admired the screen on his phone that was watching Luna's Instagram story.

"And janelys blowing me she keep teaching her shit" he smacked his teeth reminiscing about a day or two ago when she FaceTimed him saying "love no smoochies "

"She not gone be pretty She find out you got her journal" Ddot joked, "that's dead not funny" he dead faced him

"Who said im joking?" He shrugged

"Nah what you gone tell her?" He eyes the boy , "why would I do that oppy shit" he scrunched his face up.

"You moving like you is"

"Imagine she do find the journal though...you think she gone be mad?" dd asked him he sucked his teeth because all that's came out their mouths was "journal" "journal "journal"