Eighteen.

LETTER TO LUNA___________Sugarhill, Harlem

LETTER TO LUNA
___________
Sugarhill, Harlem

"LUNA CELINE EVERGLOW" Notti shouted
Banging on Luna's door dd and Ddot behind him, it was around EIGHT PM so he knew for a fact Luna was home .

Looking around he saw her fathers car was there but he still knocked, "damn Notti you're gonna break the door down relax" dd pushed him away from the door this time standing infront of it .

Knocking softly he patiently waited for her to
Open it, Notti standing on the side so he wasn't seen his face held a look of desperation and hope .

The door swung open Luna's face turned to confusion seeing not only dd but Ddot as well.

"What are y'all doing here?" She asked getting ready to close her door she had a deep feeling they were bouta trick her again like the day they lied about the PUPPY.

"Luna." She heard the voice of the person she trusted most, as Notti popped up from the side .

"Yea no" she slammed the door but wasn't successful beings that she ended up slamming Ddots foot.

"FUCK!" He hissed jumping up and down holding his shoe, "Ddot whyd you put your shoe right there" she exclaimed walking out of the house in shock trying to check on the boy.

"I was tryna keep the door open for my son and-fuck bro" he held onto the bricked wall dd was trying everything not to laugh.

"I have a first aid kit in my bathroom" she told him feeling bad, "dd help me bro" he gripped into the boys shoulders as he held him inside the house, Luna getting ready to follow behind them but was pulled back by Notti.

"Notti-

"Let me talk." He cut her off gripping onto her arm, she huffed in frustration.

"You have to let me explain"

"There's nothing to explain... you ditched me you didn't give me a heads up or anything you left me embarrassed" she confess.

"Luna it was just a movie though we can have plenty-

"Notti i didn't care about the movie I wanted to be around you!" Her irritation got the best of her.

"I wanted to be around you- and you didn't even call." She went on, resting her lanky fingers on her hip she eyed the taller boy up and down.

"I didn't intentionally mean to ditch you though I'd never do that and you know that" he argued back .

"I just wanted to make it up to you I got you a bear with a voice memo in it I got you this and I even-

"Notti gifts won't make you standing me up any better you stood me up for a hotel party and a girl at that" she cut him off as he went to get the gifts, this caused Notti to stop in his tracks cause how did she know that.

𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐀~ N.Osama On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara