Seventeen.

LETTER TO LUNA___________Sugarhill, Harlem

LETTER TO LUNA
___________
Sugarhill, Harlem

WALKING INTO HER CLASS WITH NOTTI LUNA HAD BEEN MENTALLY PREPARING HERSELF FOR FACING HIM. Seeing he was already in this class caused her eyes to shift because he normally was either late or came right before the bell rung.

NOTTI, watched as the girl made her way towards him beings that she did sit right next to him he NOTICED how she didn't make eye contact with him and her main focus was either on the floor or her seat; he sucked his teeth at that.

As she sat down in her seat he smelt her go to PERFUME, his favorite the one that made her smell like VANILLA and he wanted to curse himself that he couldn't even compliment her how he normally does.

"Okay so as you know next week is when we'll be presenting our projects so I'd just like to say I'm wishing you guys the best of luck I'm sure everyone did well" The teacher stood up clapping his hands stating,

"and after the project is over you guys can either go back to your original  seats or keep it how it is but today I need all of you to land on chapter 8" He finished off as he played an audio version of the BOOK they were reading sitting back in his desk. 

Notti's eyes shifted to LUNA who had been typing away on her phone, he furrowed his face because who was she texting she don't even like people, clearing his throat loud enough for the whole CLASSROOM to hear Luna turned to look at him and he tight lip  smiled waving rapidly at her.

She just raised her eyebrows before going back to her device making Notti smack his teeth at this action, smacking his teeth became his favorite thing to do.

"So uhh...you ready to present our project?" He leaned over a bit saying lowly to Luna who sat her phone down reading the book, she simply nodded not even making eye contact with him.

"Oh I was wondering if you maybe wanted to go down time square with me" Notti asked he thought talking as if NOTHING happened would make them go back to how they were but it wasn't that EASY.

"No I'm okay." She denied the offer in a polite manner, that was the thing LUNA was too nice and that was going to start BACKFIRING on her.

NOTTI , mentally  rolled his eyes going to his dd and ddots group chat messages to ask them for ADVICE, after all they were the ones who got him into this mess.