Fourty five

LETTER TO LUNA ___________Sugarhill, Harlem

LETTER TO LUNA
___________
Sugarhill, Harlem

"ILL FUCK YOU RIGHT I WILL" Ddot sung pumping the air as he dd and Notti walked on the block, Notti laughed recording him as dd stared irritated .

"Ya ass don't ever know how to have decorum?" dd questioned looking around making sure it wasn't people staring at them , the three was just walking hopefully going to bump into people they KNEW.

"Nah wait let's make this tiktok" Ddot laughed going to grab his phone.

"Ima go first record me" he handed the phone to notti, "And Just follow me" he instructed

"If you see me and you tryna see Wussap" He sung doing hand motions with his hands, Notti squinted his eyes before laughing.

"SKEYEE" he turned his head in a circle with the speed on 2x, dd jaw dropped at what he was witnessing.

"Nah take ya phone" Notti shook his head giving Ddot his iPhone back.

"Bro why y'all not tryna do it" Ddot laughed grabbing his phone, rewatching the video Notti had just took before busting out laughing even harder.

"Nah let's make this" dd pulled his phone out, the audio was the intro to 'love no thotties' by chief keef.

"We finna' do a stop motion" he clicked on the audio to record— "nah wait dick lemme take my hair out this bun" Notti pulled the MAN BUN he  had shaking his curls so they now covered his face.

The three teens were practically triplets with the hairstyle, they all had it out and curly

As the video played when the beat dropped the three start throwing up gang signs as well as the middle finger making a gun with their fingers swiping it under their nose 'GLAH' they were saying as well.

"I'm making the caption 'which one y'all want' watch they say me"dd rewatched the video before typing,

"Nah why I look dumb good" Ddot complimented himself before they continued WALKING.

"Y'all tryna slide over to janelys crib?" dd asked them seeing they were close to her house then ANYONE else's .

"Yea let's go." Ddot instantly shot his head up snapping it towards dd saying, Notti and dd both side eyed eachother before looking directly at their friend.

"Chill the fuck out" Notti laughed squinting his eyes at Ddot— "you mad hype whats that about?"dd asked LAUGHING.

"That's muddy what you mean?" He cluelessly said, scratching the back of his head.

"Muddy my ass" Notti muttered, pulling his hair back into the ponytail walking ahead of them to his cousins house.

"She gone be on some bullshit as soon as we knock watch" Notti turned around since he was ahead of them saying—they both nodded already knowing how JANELYS could be.