Thirty nine

LETTER TO LUNA___________Sugarhill, Harlem

LETTER TO LUNA
___________
Sugarhill, Harlem

(Y'all don't comment no more😔, what happen?)

"LUNA'S CHEATING ON ME" Notti blurted, not liking the silence that took over the room he , dd and Ddot were in.

"Ima vampire" Ddot went on, Notti sat up giving Ddot a death glare.

"What you looking at me like that for?! I thought we was stating the impossible" he threw his hands up in surrender saying.

"Naw she actually fucking cheating, and you know normally when a girl try and fuck me over I just get my lick back...but I love her too much to even do that to her" he expressed running his hands over his FACE.

"Nigga? don't tell me you still jealous about her showing that new boy around" dd looked at his younger brother.

"Bra they literally close now...like she dead be talking to him in class and everything and when she was over here the other day his ass was double texting her phone" he told the two boys.

"She so dumb ain't even try and hide it" he laughed but was actually mad.

"What if they Just friends" Ddot reasoned,
Notti wanted to actually SMACK the boy.

"Why you defending her life bro" Ddot asked his best friend.

"Cuz Luna would never cheat on your dumb ass" he pointed in his face— "you bouta break up wit her and don't even got full proof that she cheating you just dumb as shit" Ddot got louder.

"Stop screaming at me my heart" Notti closed his eyes saying lowly, dd just WATCHED.

"Or what? Notti ya ass so jealous and crazy at the same time it's actually crazy" he laughed shaking his head.

"I'm just mad cause you act like you don't know ya girlfriend." He finished off.

"I do know her! And she not friendly ashit so why she so chirpy wit this n— Notti Just stop Bro" dd finally chipped in knowing if Ddot said anything else the two would start ARGUING.

"Y'all supposed to be on my side this is wild" Notti couldn't help but laugh.

"Is us not telling you she would never cheat on you not being on your side....his ass want is to egg on his theory that she's cheating we not doing that dumb shit" dd shook his head no.

"You gone break up with her with no actual proof she's cheating at this point it sound like you just don't wanna be in a relationship with h— don't even finish that sentence before I bat ya eye out" Notti put his face in his hands.

"I wanna marry Luna you know that, I just don't want to get hurt" he spoke but it was a bit muffled.

"Then talk to her...breaking up with her outta nowhere not gone do nun but hurt both y'all" Ddot calmed down saying.