Twenty.

LETTER TO LUNA ___________Sugarhill, Harlem

LETTER TO LUNA
___________
Sugarhill, Harlem

LUNA STOOD IN FRONT OF THE DOOR THAT BELONGED TO NO ONE OTHER THAN THE REYES . She looked down at her outfit to see if it was appropriate or if she underdressed or worse overdressed , her heart was literally beating out of her chest.

DD , had told Luna that if she did show up she didn't have to worry about being lonely because she could be with him and DDOT but she still couldn't shake the feeling of feeling like an outcast

DD , had told Luna that if she did show up she didn't have to worry about being lonely because she could be with him and DDOT but she still couldn't shake the feeling of feeling like an outcast .

And worse of all she didn't speak a lick of SPANISH .

"salir de la cocina!" She heard an older lady shout to some kids who were playing around, when she first walked in.

She hadn't met Notti's MOTHER or any other family besides dd and his older brother before so this was insanely nerve-wracking .

"Luna!" A familiar voice called her name, her head turned towards the wooden steps to see dd who had on black jeans and a polo t-shirt.

"Hi" she smiled walking up to him , "not you actually coming" he smirked giving her a side hug.

"I felt it was rude not to you know" she chuckled picking at her purse .

"Wanna come say hi to my moms and them?" He asked her walking fully off the steps, she gulped at this.

"Mhm...sure" she let out she was gonna start sweating bullets in a MINUTE .

"Aight come on the adults out there...all the teenagers and shi upstairs we can go up after" he grabbed her HAND directing her towards the back.

TEENAGERS MEANT NOTTI .

"Yo!" dd shouted , making his and Luna presence known . "This the girl I was telling y'all bout..Luna" he pointed towards Luna Celine , Luna waved as her cheeks grew red.

"You're Luna?!" A red headed girl asked smiling she was very pretty and looked almost identical to Notti Luna had to blink a few times she thought Notti was wearing a wig .