Twenty seven.

LETTER TO LUNA ____________Sugarhill, Harlem

LETTER TO LUNA
____________
Sugarhill, Harlem

"WHY DO YOU KEEP BRINGING ME TO PLACES THEYRE AT?" LUNA GAVE JANELYS A DEATH STARE.

"Luna I swear to god I asked Ddot and he said she wouldn't come I don't know why she's here!" Janelys put her hands up in surrender— the girls were over Ddots house because as he quoted he needed his hair done but also missed them.

Luna AGREED to do his hair under the condition that Notti an Morgan did not show up.

"Ddot." Luna yanked his head that was in between her legs on the floor up by his hair. "Ow bit-Luna" he grabbed his head .

"Why are they here" She whispered yelled as Notti walked in alongside dd with Morgan on his side.

"I told dd to just come I ain't know he was bringing Notti and the French bulldog " he rubbed his head, she apologized for hurting him as her glare on the two teens went to his hair.

"yo Luna" dd went to dap Luna up after hugging his cousin, "hello David" she parted Ddots hair saying

"HA!" Ddot laughed pointing

"What did I do?" He stared confusingly at her using his government, she didn't answer

" what he do Luna?"Ddot giggled  "Los trajo aquí" Janelys leaned in the chair .
(Brought them here)

"Stop mentioning me bucktooth" Notti eyed his cousin who was flipping him off as he and Morgan sat next to Luna her breath hiked as she yanked  onto Ddots hair .

"Luna bro fuck you tryna make me go bald?" He popped her hand .

"Sorry" she mumbled

"See this why you shoulda had me do it Ddot" Morgan butted in . Luna's eyes shifted towards her with a stale look , janelys rolled her eyes so hard because Morgan JUST got here and was already on bull shit

"You can't do hair Morgan..." he looked dumbfounded Notti tried to hold his laugh in.

"I can though, how much you wanna bet whatever I would do gone come out looking better than that" she pointed to his head.

"Did you do that?" Luna asked pointing at her hair, she nodded.

"Yea." Her voice sassed.

"Mm...yea don't touch Ddot hair" She  said going back to braiding, Morgan gasped as janelys dd and Notti all giggled— Ddot being dramatic had to scream

"Ahhhh- no bro that's crazy!" He yelled laughing Luna slapped his shoulder so he could be still , Morgan watched embarrassed

"What you saying my hair ugly?" She asked cocking her head back at the girl, Notti sat up because he didn't like how HYPE she was getting with her.