Chapter 5

The Return part 1

                                                             3 months ago

After the Bloodline left on Tuesday, I had a final phone call with Cindy from wardrobe she said when I got to Smackdown on Friday she'd have my ring gear ready for me. I was excited to see it. If she made that drawing come to life, I'd have one the sickest outfits, just from the drawing Roman approved of it right away. The next two days consisted of nothing but workouts and practices. I had a few phone meetings with the merchandising team. They had my new line of designs of shirts they were releasing right after Smackdown. After my initial idea meeting with them they came up with five different shirt ideas and wanted me to pick three, which I did the day before I came to the performance center. My favorite one was a black one that had blood veins running around the front and the veins in the middle spelled out Bloodline. The back of it said 'The Bloodline just got Wild' in red blood dripping letters. I'd be wearing this shirt for my return. After my return we'd do a photo shoot for the new Bloodline shirt with all the members.

Once I finished training on Thursday, I thanked Matt and Sara repeatedly for helping me out over the last six days.

"Not a problem, it's what we are here for," Sara said.

"That's right," Matt added. "And if you want to thank us then go take The Bloodline to new heights. We'll be watching and come back anytime you need to," he said. I gave them a hug then left the performance center. I got in my car and drove the nearly two hours back home.

Once home I washed clothes and repacked my bags. I had my main suitcase and my gear bag. After Smackdown I'd be on the road for at least two weeks before coming back. I double checked my gear it'd been a while since I used it. As I was doing that my phone went off. I was kind of surprised to see it was Sami Zayn. I hadn't seen or talked to him since the day I was initially asked to join The Bloodline. We had exchanged numbers but haven't had any contact. I sat down on the edge of my bed and answered.

"Hello."

"Hey sister, it's Sami how you doing?"

"Hi Sami I'm good, just getting my gear together and packed to get back on the road."

"Are you ready for your return?"

"I've been preparing for two weeks at this point I don't think I can get anymore ready."

"I just wanted to check in with you and let you know whatever you need just ask. The Bloodline are close knit family but it's hard for them to let outsiders in, like us. If you need someone to travel with or workout with, just ask. They don't always include you in everything. I'm working hard to just get them to let me in the locker room, so if you feel like you are on the outside looking in just know I'm right there with you," Sami went on. I knew he wasn't a Bloodline member and he was being tested with the Usos all the time but how he was being treated wasn't how I was being treated, I felt I was in the middle.

"Oh, well, thanks Sami I really appreciate that."

"Any time. So did you have a traveling partner for after Smackdown we can ride together if you want?" he asked. I got nervous I hadn't had a conversation with any Samoan about Sami's involvement and I wasn't exactly sure what I was allowed to say or not.

"Ummmm......well the last few times I've talked with The Bloodline I got the impression I'd be traveling around with them."

"Oh really," he said a surprise sadness came through his tone. "I guess that makes sense for now since you're getting into the storyline. When did they talk to you about that last, I'm sorry if I'm overstepping by asking, I just want to make sure you aren't left behind."