ARE YOU READY....?

I have briefly mentioned this before but I'm going to talk about it more now. The day after the Royal Rumble was when I came up with the idea for this story. In that moment I wrote the first scene, the ending of the Royal Rumble to see what it'd be like to have a woman in the mix, then I went back to the beginning. After thirty-nine chapters of building this story and the characters up we've finally reached that first scene I wrote. It's been a journey getting here and I've enjoyed every moment of writing this story. In my opinion the ending of the 2023 Royal Rumble is probably one of the greatest endings to a WWE premium live event ever (feel free to debate this in the comments). Because it wasn't just a match, it was like watching a movie and you had to watch to the end to see what would happen. The build up with Sami in The Bloodline to KO being added to the mix, the match it's self between Roman and KO it was all so good. Then the drama that unfolded at the end, it had tears, betrayals, family's torn apart, and sides were chosen. After twenty-five years of watching WWE, I'm glad it can still ignite that passion and give me goosebumps as it did when I was a kid.

So, with that being said.... ARE YOU READY?

Tomorrow, I give you Chapter 40 as the drama comes to an explosion what will Briar do when the moment of truth that she's been dreading is finally here.