Chapter 1

"Seriously where the hell are these guys," Abi aka Abigail but no one called her that, thought to herself.

She was on a girls trip in Canada with her closest friends, finally. They had been planning this for years, months and a billion days and it was finally happening. It was summer in Canada, certainly not as hot as normal summers she was use to in Australia but great none the less.

They were currently in Banff, exploring the beautiful Rockies and what it had to offer. They had hired a camper-van because it seemed the best way to get around and it certainly was.

They had started in Vancouver and were making their way to Calgary with many stops in between before they made it to the famous Calgary Stampede. A cowgirl at heart, Abi was over the moon excited for it.

Abi and her friends, Bella and Lana hadn't planned on a big night but it had certainly fell that way. They'd had a big day exploring Lake Louise and all that surrounded it all day and usually after a big day of exploring and hiking they'd snuggle up in the camper and put on Netflix but not tonight. They went to dinner and dinner turned to a few drinks and a few drinks turned into more and you get the point.

Now she was wondering around the bar trying not to stumble whilst looking for her girlfriends, before she knew it she was clutching her nose in her hand wondering if it was bleeding or not.

"Son of a bitch!" She yelled after literally getting slammed in the nose by the gents bathroom door, "Fuck sake."

"Ma'am, I'm so sorry. Are you okay?"

Abi completely forgetting about the pain released her nose only to grab it again as she felt blood trickle out of it, starstruck and utterly confused as to what was happening in front of her face she went quiet and blank.

"Darlin?" The man in front of her said, trying to gain her attention, with the most apologetic worried face.

Was this actually happening? Or was she concussed and dreaming?

"Hold on a sec, I'll go get something for that," he rushed off back into the bathroom bringing out a handful of toilet paper, gentle handing it to you. But when you still stood there in shock he gentle placed one hand on the back of your head cradling it while he bought the other hand towards her nose to stop the bleeding.

"Man, I'm so sorry. I didn't realise."

"Uh, shit happens I guess." She shrugged, finally some words.

"What's that accent?" He chuckled as a smile formed on his face.

"Australian," she paused and bought her hand up to her face, "I think I need to sit."

"Yeah sure, come with me." He gentled ushered her into the handicapped toilet, shutting the door with his foot as he guided her to the toilet.

Why did that look so smooth? Why was this happening? Was it happening?

Abi started chuckling as she lowered the toilet paper from her nose, feeling with her other hand to see if the bleeding had stopped. It had.

"What are you laughing bout?

"Someone's going to think we are having sex in here," she continued laughing which made him laugh, god he had a sexy laugh.