Chapter 16

Abi's Instagram Post:
I've been a little MIA the last couple months, just been making memories with this amazing human 👌🏻 who's keen for the tour? ( Tagged: morganwallen)

Abi's Instagram Post:I've been a little MIA the last couple months, just been making memories with this amazing human 👌🏻 who's keen for the tour? ( Tagged: morganwallen)

The last two months had flown by, for both Abi and Morgan. Morgan had pretty much finalised his third album ready for its release date in March. He'd announced a tour following shortly after it which everyone was excited for.

Abi had been working casually at a local doctors surgery and on her days off Morgan was showing her everything that he loved about where he lived.

He'd taken her to meet his family and show her around his hometown. His family were in absolute awe of her which he knew would be the case. And his sister and Abi got on like a house of fire which he didn't know was a good or bad thing.

They'd gone to football and baseball games which most of the time was spent with Morgan explaining the rules to Abi because she had no clue how it worked.

Each day that passed they fell more and more in love with each other. It had only been six months of knowing each other but to them it felt like a lifetime.

...

Morgan came down the steps of his house, he seemed flustered. Abi looked up from the kitchen counter where she was washing up dishes, "You good Morg?"

"Uh yeah. Keys."

"In the tray near the door."

He nodded then rushed over grabbing them, "That thing is a brilliant idea but I feel like I'm never the one to put them in there."

Abi laughed, "No you aren't. You leave them in the weirdest spot and then I end up putting them in there so that way when your looking for them at-least one of us knows where they are."

Abi had made his home her home as-well, she didn't want to completely change things but little touches here and there he didn't mind. He wanted her to make it feel less like a bachelor pad anyway.

"That's why I love you. How did I manage before you came along?"

She continued laughing as she dried her hands on the tea towel, "Beats me."

"Okay I have to go, I should be back in a couple hours."

"Yeah no worries."

Morgan had a podcast talk with his friend Theo while he was in town, "Anything off limits?"

She shook her head and laughed, "I don't think so. Why do you really think he's going to want to talk about us?"