Chapter 21

"So how do you think it happened? I mean we don't use protection but your on the pill and I know your good at taking it," Morgan asked as they snuggled in bed watching the sun come up.

"I have no idea. Maybe the travelling to and from Australia? The time difference could have stuffed it up? I thought I was taking it at the same time but I don't know..."

"I know I didn't seem to sure at first but this is a good thing Ab," he smiled.

"Yeah...It's just big."

"Yeah I know."

"Once we are back in Nashville I'll book a doctors appointment to actually find out how far along I am. I've only missed one period so I'm assuming I'm not very far along."

"How did you think you were?"

"Because my period never came and I was two days late and I'm never late. And then I done the math, boobs hurt. Extra horny..."

Morgan chuckled, "Not that that is a bad thing..."

"Well no but you know. So then I bought some pregnancy tests when I went for my walk yesterday."

"Is that why you went so early? So I wouldn't come with you?"

Abi nodded, "Yeah. But then we were so busy all day and I was with you pretty much the whole time that I didn't get a chance. So then I left them in my bag waiting for the time to take them..."

"I'm sorry that I wasn't there with you and I'm sorry that you didn't feel like you could talk to me about it."

"I just didn't want you off your game. And I didn't know how you'd react."

"Yeah I guess so. Also Hardy knows..."

"Caleigh knows too."

"What? How?"

"Because she knocked on the door just after I did it. Noticed I was off just like you and then as soon as I said I'm not having a beer because I felt off a lightbulb went off for her. Cause I'm never one to turn down a beer."

"That's true."

"How does hardy know?"

"He was at the gym just after you told me about it and noticed I wasn't myself. He was the one that told me I'm a dickhead and to pull my head in, in so many words."

"Good man."

Morgan laughed, "Yeah."

"I don't want anyone else knowing until it's safe to tell people."

"Of course. Your lead on this one babe, obviously we will tell family and friends first and announce it to the world when your ready. If that's not until he's born then that's okay..."

"What makes you think it's a boy?" Abi said interrupting.

"I don't actually know. But man I hope it is I cannot be a girl dad I'd be way to over protective," Morgan cringed.

Abi couldn't help but laugh, "Well I don't think you have much control baby."

"Do you want to find out?"