Chapter 23

Abi's Instagram Post:

I must say tour life is the best kinda life 😍 and yes I fan girl every time

@caleighryan commented: You cutie
@morganwallen_64fan: You guys melt my heart. So nice to see him so happy 🥹 - @abijones97 replied: ❤️❤️

Abi was laying down trying to take advantage of a sleep in on the tour bus, they had arrived in Oxford Mississippi late last night so she told Morgan she wanted a sleep in and to not be bothered.

Two weeks had passed and Abi was now eight weeks pregnant and feeling somewhat motion and morning sickness. She contemplated getting a flight from Louisville to here because the movement from the bus was not agreeing with her.

Morgan tapped on the door lightly before making his way in, sitting down on the side of the bed with a bag of things. Abi stirred awake and looked at him, "What's the time?"

"Just past nine. You should eat something."

"I can't..."

"Ab you gotta eat something," He smiled faintly, gesturing at the bag he had in his hands.

"Fine," she said rolling her eyes as she sat up, "What's in there?"

"Apple juice and lemonade, rice crackers, mints and pineapple."

She smiled, "You so know me."

"It's not the healthiest of breakfasts but if you can eat it that's all that matters. I'm sorry I can't help anymore..."

She grabbed his arm, "It's fine. It's all part and parcel of it. Thankyou for doing this for me. You heading to the stadium at all today?"

"Nah. I was thinking we could just have a movie day and then there's a baseball game we are invited to tonight if your up for it?"

She nodded, "Yeah I'll be feeling better by then."

...

Later that night they all stood watching a baseball game, she could definitely get into this way more then a football game. Atleast she could understand it. Once Morgan was finished taking a few photos with some fans he walked over to her, "Hey you."

"Hi," she said giving him a soft kiss.

"How you liking the game?" He asked as he continued watching on.