Chapter 22

Abi's Insta Story from the day they arrived back in Nashville.

Get yourself a man that will always hold your hand and that will happily bend down to tie your shoelaces up 👌🏻

Abi turned her phone off and rolled over to rest her hand on Morgan's chest, "Your fans are a little jelly I think."

He laughed, "You think?"

"Do you ever read the comments and see what they say?" He shrugged, "I don't know what that means."

"Sometimes yes but I usually only read one or two and then stop. Majority of them are good though, they love that I'm in love."

"Okay keep telling yourself that," Abi joked, "Do you ever scroll through the things that your tagged in?"

"Not really."

"Hmm I guess there'd be too many. They message me saying things hoping I'll tell you."

"Do you ever reply?"

"No. Unless it's funny or really cute then I'll sometimes say something."

"See that's why majority of them love you because your a sweet person."

"I guess. Anyway, you'll be at the appointment tomorrow won't you?"

"If you want me there of course," Morgan said.

"Of course I want you there, you are the father."

Morgan felt her bluntness, "Babe I didn't mean it like that come on."

"Don't come if you don't want to."

"Abi, I'll b there," he grabbed her before she had the chance to roll over annoyed, "Ab stop. I want to be there okay. I'm there without question."

"Okay...Sorry."

"It's okay. Now go to sleep, I've got an early morning gym session with Ern and then I'm heading to the studio for abit and then I'll meet you at your appointment."

"Please don't be late. I don't want to be one of those girls that's waiting in the waiting room all alone."

"Promise I'll be there before you even get there."

"Okay, I love you."

"Love you more, now goodnight," he said kissing her lips before rolling her over to cuddle her.