Chapter 3

The day was filled with lunch with the girls, walking around, a little shopping and now they were back at the camper having a rest before their night ahead which would no doubt involve afternoon drinks, dinner and of course night drinks. Girls on tour right?

Abi checked her phone, she hadn't looked at it much since posting the photo of her and Morgan. She gasped when she noticed he had commented on it and everyone was going crazy about it.

She messaged him straight away,

Abi: Well you certainly know how to get the attention of your fans.

Abi was surprised when she got a message only a couple minutes later.

Morgan: Oh well.

Abi: Oh well? They think we are in a relationship and we've been keeping it hidden. And they have started coming onto my page, following me, commenting on photos, trying to put two and two together which is hard because I've only recently got photos in places that's possible for us to have been in the same place...Anyway that's besides the point. Morgan what are we doing here?

Abi: I mean am I jumping to conclusions or is there something there? Because not everyday does a celebrity message you, post on your photos and give you the time of day.

Morgan: Your not jumping to conclusions. I'm sorry that your blowing up and probably trending right now maybe me commenting wasn't the best thing to do.

Abi: Whats done is done. Now what?

Morgan: Let me take you on a date.

Abi dropped the phone, what was actually happening. Was she in a fairytale? She walked to where her friends were laying, "Guys, Morgan just asked me out on a date?"

"A date date?!" Lana squealed.

"Holy fuck!" Bella jumped up, "What did he say? Wait have you guys been messaging since you's met the other night?"

"Kinda yeah," Abi nodded, "He just said let me take you on a date. I haven't replied yet."

"Well of course your going!" Lana said.

"But..."

But what?" Bella butted in.

"But I can't just leave you girls."

"Uh yeah you can." They both said.

"You guys sure?"

"Hell fucking yeah." They both said together once again.

Abi laughed, "Guess I'll go make date plans then."

Abi: Where and when?

Morgan: Maybe come to my hotel? We can do dinner here and hopefully that way we won't get any interruptions.

Abi: Sure, what hotel?

Morgan: Fairmont.

Abi rolled her eyes, duh. Of course he's staying at the flashiest place in Banff. He is a celebrity after all, good on him she thought.