Chapter 13

Instagram: Abi posted: Nashville I don't think I'm ever going to want to leave

Instagram: Abi posted: Nashville I don't think I'm ever going to want to leave. You have been nothing but amazing 🤩 (Tagged: morganwallen )

Abi smiled as she posted a new post on her Insta. She had been in Nashville for two weeks now and although it had flown by she was absolutely in love with it and with Morgan.

She scrolled through Instagram smiling when she came across Morgan's post;

Morgan Posted: Hopefully she doesn't get sick of me wanting to play golf every second day ⛳️ (Tagged: abijones97 )

@abijones97 commented: Could never get sick of you ❤️

She locked her phone after commenting and rolled over to cuddle Morgan who was still asleep, he stirred awake, "Why are you awake. It's too early."

"You gotta be in the studio soon babe and I want to get to the gym before we head there."

He rolled over and looked into her eyes, "Your killing me."

"You said you'd come with me last night..."

"I thought we worked out enough after that statement," he flirted as he winked at her, she was fast to slap him softly rolling her eyes, "Ouch!"

"Fine I'll go by myself," she said tossing back the sheets as she got up.

Morgan was quick to then get up even though he just wanted to lay in bed all day, it was rainy and wet and he didn't want to go anywhere.

"You are not going by yourself because every single male just stares at you even when I'm there so imagine it if I wasn't."

"Jealous much?"