Chapter 24

Abi stirred awake. She rolled over and spooned a sleeping Morgan. She kissed his neck gently before rolling back over after a few minutes.

She picked up her phone turning her phone off 'do not disturb' mode, she noticed she had many notifications like normal but she just closed them all and opened up her apps with notifications to get rid of them one by one.

Her messages being the first and replying to any unread ones before opening up Instagram, it was usually full of notifications after she posted something to do with Morgan.

But her eyes went wide and she immediately tapped Morgan on the shoulder which turned into a bit of a shrug when she continued to open up comment after comment stating the same thing.

He rolled over and slowly opened his eyes, "What, what's wrong?"

"Morgan it's all over Instagram and everything..."

He rubbed his eyes and then sat up, "What are you talking about?"

"Everyone thinks I'm pregnant."

Morgan grabbed her phone confused and started reading the comments and opening up things she and her were tagged in. Most of them were photos of the two of them at the baseball game which in some photos he had his hand on her belly.

"Fuck...I don't know how to go about this Ab..."

"Don't do anything. Fuck. Nothing is private anymore!"

Morgan grabbed Abi's hands that were holding her face, "Come here," she curled up in his arms, "We don't have to say anything. People are just trying to start rumours and trying to make news. Nothing in them photos look intentional. It's just people speculating. I probably should have been more cautious, that's on me..."

"You shouldn't have to be cautious for being excited on becoming a dad...That's not fair."

Morgan smiled faintly, "You know what's not fair? Seeing you like this."

"It's just shit..."

"I know. But what's done is done. We play it off, don't say anything and when we are ready we will tell the world how and when we want to tell the world."

Abi turned around a hugged him tightly, "You always say the right things."

"Even when I don't?" He chuckled.

"Don't wreck it..."

"Okay," he chuckled, "I love you and little peanut in there."

"We love you too."

...

Abi's Instagram Post: