Chapter 29

Abi's Story: I miss this guy more then words

Abi's Story:
I miss this guy more then words. Two more weeks left baby 😘

Morgan's Story: She shared her FaceTime with me so I thought it was all but fair to share something of her

Morgan's Story:
She shared her FaceTime with me so I thought it was all but fair to share something of her. 🍒

Abi smiled as she opened Morgan's story, she'd been in Australia for the last two weeks. She was enjoying the down time for sure but she was missing him so much. She'd hit the halfway mark today and she couldn't help but have mixed emotions for it especially when she felt the baby start kicking. She was excited but sad that Morgan wasn't there to experience it with her.

Her mum walked into the living room where Abi was snuggled up on the lounge, "What's the plan today Abigail?"

Abi rolled her eyes, "Mum you know I don't like it when you call me that..."

"I named you I can do what I want."

"Fine. Anyway, I'm driving down to Merimbula and staying there a few nights. Want to catch up with the girls and I really don't want to be doing it in a day trip."

"That will be good for you, you seem abit down the last few days."

"I miss him that's all. And the baby started kicking..."

Her mum smiled and rushed over, "Really! Why didn't you say?"

"Because I'm sad that he isn't here to experience it," she shrugged.

"That's how it's always going to be hunny, you better get use to it."

Abi frowned at her mothers comment, "What's that suppose to mean?"

"He's a celebrity country singer Abi. He's always going to be travelling the world, going to interviews and shows, he's got other priorities. He's still new to the whole thing so I can't imagine him ever fully settling down or stopping anytime soon..."