Chapter 28

Morgan was up to his fourth song of his Austin concert. He was living on an absolute high after Abi said yes to him. He honestly couldn't be happier.

"Evening y'all! How we doing tonight?" He asked the crowd and it erupted in screams and excitement, "So today was a very special day for me and although we haven't shared this to the world yet I want to share it with y'all because I'm super excited about it. Today I asked my girl to marry me and she said yes," Again the crowd shouted and screamed, "This next song is where it all started and to think now that we have a little boy on the way and she's going to be taken my last name...well I'm pretty damn happy about that."

Morgan smiled as he started listening to the chords play, "If y'all know it feel free to sing along."

Abi felt an arm go around her and she smiled and leant into it when she noticed it was Caleigh, "I can't believe he just done that."

"He loves you girl and look how happy he is!" Caleigh pointed as the screen zoomed in on Morgan's face whom gave a wink her way, the camera then turned on her and she smiled and waved her hand up showing off her ring.

The two were definitely in love and everyone couldn't be happier for them.

...

So many questions about last night

So many questions about last night. Yes Morgan played an unreal show and looked sexy as hell doing it. Yes he proposed 💍 And Yes we are having a boy 💙 @morganwallen

Abi rolled over and smiled, looking at her ring and at Morgan who was sleeping soundly next to her. She couldn't believe her life, this was actually real.

Morgan stirred awake and smiled once he opened his eyes and noticed her staring at him, "Hi."

She smiled, "Hi. We are engaged."

"Indeed we are."

"People are flipping out. You pulled a crazy card last night Morgan. And you told everyone we are having a boy..."

Morgan gasped and whacked his hand to his head, "I didn't even think! Shit!"

She laughed, "It's okay it wasn't like we were keeping it a secret it just hadn't come out yet. Everyone's pretty excited, a few fans are a little sad your pretty much off the market..."

"Pretty much?" He chuckled, "I've been off the market for the last eleven months, give or take."

"Yeah well people don't believe it if we aren't married, maybe then it will sink in."