Chapter 9

The last week had been nothing short of amazing.  Morgan was loving being able to get to know the real Abigail Jones and she was nothing short of spectacular.

She was the sweetest girl he'd ever met. She was lovely to everyone they bumped into in her home town as-well as people she didn't know that wanted to get a snap with Morgan. She supported him and didn't bat an eyelid at girls fussing over him.

They'd gone for coffee every morning at her local coffee spot, walked along the beach, gone to her favourite places. Played a game of golf which he found hilarious because she was not one bit good at it but she wanted to enjoy it with him even though he still had his bad shots aswell. She'd give up in the end and just laugh it off and drive around in the golf buggy like a maniac. He loved that.

They'd gone and fished off one of Australia's most famous wharfs. Fishing she did love and was pretty good at it which Morgan thrived off because he was an adventure and nature guy.

They had gone out with Abi's friends and had a party back at her house. They were all so lovely and obviously shocked that she was potentially dating a celebrity but we're all so supportive about it. They were also massive party animals and so easy going so he fitted in straight away.

His fans and news platforms were starting to click on that he was seeing a girl from Australia because fans had posted photos of him meeting them and also a photo here and there of the two of them holding hands.

Morgan wasn't too phased about it because he knew it was going to happen sooner or later. Abi just wanted it to be worth it in the end. She didn't want all of this to get out for no reason but she knew it felt promising because the last week with Morgan had been amazing.

He was the sweetest guy, genuine and hilarious. Even though he was someone famous he never let that get to his head. If you had no idea who he was you'd have no idea he was famous.

It was the morning that they were leaving to go to her parents farm, she couldn't wait to show him and introduce him to her family. She just hoped they would like him which she didn't have any doubt.

Abi checked her phone and smiled when she noticed Morgan had posted on his Instagram. Things were getting serious and he was damn well showing her he was all in.

Morgan Wallen posted a story: As many of you have guessed, yes I'm in Australia and it's pretty amazing.

 Abi looked over to where he was sitting on the other side of the couch, "You do realise people are going to go absolutely crazy now you've posted that

Abi looked over to where he was sitting on the other side of the couch, "You do realise people are going to go absolutely crazy now you've posted that."

"Let them."

She rolled her eyes, "So what does this make us now?"