Chapter 19

Abi's Instagram:

Start of the tour was a success

Start of the tour was a success. Also some time at the farm and on the beach was the perfect way to end the trip 🌊
(Tagged: @morganwallen)

Abi walked outside to where Morgan was, he'd just got off the phone to Hardy. She was about to go into work, they'd been home for a few days and she wasn't meant to go back to work until the tour was over but they were stuck for workers and she happily offered.

She leant down and gave Morgan a kiss, "What time will you be home?" He asked.

"Late. I have a feeling today is going to be a bad day," she shrugged.

"Then why did you say you'd do the shift? I thought you weren't going back until the tour is over."

"Because they were stuck for workers and I don't want to be a free loader."

He grabbed her waist and pulled her onto his lap, "You know I don't care."

"I know but I care. Anyway..." She stood up and held out her hand, "Keys please?"

"We are looking at finding you a truck or a car or something next week before we start the US tour. You can't keep borrowing my truck," he chuckled.

"You love me though," he passed her the keys.

"Yeah your lucky I do, I don't just let anyone drive it."

She rolled her eyes, "So you tell me every time I borrow it. Anyway, goodbye I love you."

"Goodbye I love you, be safe. Drive safe, have a good night at work."

...

Morgan invited the guys over for a jam session and a few beers while Abi was working. They were playing cards when Morgan's phone rang, it was a number he didn't have in his phone so he ignored it. But then it rang again. He frowned as he looked closely at it wondering if he knew the number but he didn't. He thought he'd better answer it even if it was a telemarketer;

"Hello. Mr Wallen?"

"Speaking." He said as he walked away from the music, leaning on the kitchen counter to hear better.

"It's Rebecca from Nashville General Hospital..."

Morgan blanked out as soon as he heard the words hospital and sobered up quite quickly. He waved to the fellas to turn the music down,