Chapter 30

Abi's Instagram Post:It felt so good to go back to the farm and beach but it feels so good to be on my way back home, twenty two weeks baked little man

It felt so good to go back to the farm and beach but it feels so good to be on my way back home, twenty two weeks baked little man. Can't wait to meet you 🩵
Rebecca165: you look stunning!
LilyMae: Will you be joining Morgan's tour again?! - Abi replied: Yes of course! Can't wait 🥹
Morganwallen: my girl 😍

Abi smiled and locked her phone as she reached for the door handle, she stepped out of the car and thanked the drive who helped her with her bags.

She turned around and noticed Morgan running towards her, once he got to her he picked her up and spun her around kissing her neck and cheeks and anywhere else he could get his lips on, "I have missed you so much."

Abi didn't hesitate to kiss him back, "Me too."

He stepped back back kept his hands on her belly, "Look at you. There's really a baby cookin in there."

She chuckled, "Sure is," she grabbed his hand once she felt their baby kick, "Wait a sec."

Morgan waited and then his eyes watered when he felt little kicks on his hand from Abi's belly, "That is amazing."

"It really is. I'm so glad I'm home."

He hugged her, "Me too babe. Me too."

"So a week off, how you feeling about that?" Abi smiled as she wrapped her arms around Morgan's neck.

"A week with my girl to lay around and relax. Watch a trillion movies and eat so much takeaway..."

"Your speaking my language now baby," she laughed.

...

Abi was laying on the lounge rubbing her belly while Morgan dished up dinner from their favourite Thai place in Nashville. She sat up and rested her arm and head on the top of the sofa, "Hey Mo."

"Yeah Bub?"

"Have you thought about the due date?"

He looked up at her, "Yeah..."

"I'm due the day of your last concert."

"I know."

"So what if I go into labour early?"

"You won't," he said bluntly.

"Well what if I go into labour on my due date?" He looked at her and then back at the dishes, "Morgan there's every chance that it could happen," Abi shrugged.