Chapter 27

They were now in Austin Texas. The last weekend had gone pretty quick and was quite full on. Between shows and travelling but they'd had a couple days before Morgan's Austin show to travel and enjoy the city.

Today the girls went to get their hair done and do some shopping and the boys of course played a round of golf and then were doing some window shopping themselves.

"So how far along is Ab now man? Can't believe your having a boy," hardy said and then waited for a reply from Morgan but when it didn't happen he stopped walking and noticed Morgan had stopped a few steps back, "Wallen?"

Hardy smiled and walked next to his friend, "You been thinking about this?"

"All too much, what's your opinion?"

Hardy shrugged, "It doesn't matter what I think..."

Morgan looked at him seriously, "I wouldn't have asked."

"I think that you two are each others person. You love her and she loves you, your having a baby together. She moved her how life here to live with you and fit into your world. Yeah it may be soon but the world works in funny ways sometimes..."

"I can't imagine anyone else being my person, she's it for me. I love her so much it hurts man...Was it like that with Caleigh?"

Hardy chuckled, "Yeah man it was. From the very first time I saw her."

"Then come help me find a god dam ring."

Morgan took a deep breath and pushed the door open, Hardy following behind him with a big smile. He didn't even care that he might be seen going into a jewellers because he wasn't going to sit on it for too long, she was the one he was going to marry so he didn't want to wait anymore.

...

Abi's Instagram Post:A few pics from the last couple weeks, life is good 👌🏻

A few pics from the last couple weeks, life is good 👌🏻

Her Instagram Story: